AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
Hello CabConModding, Today i am releasing my Stream V5 that i had to remake but i will not be releasing it as an injectable menu as i am releasing it as a source which you will have to build and compile it :smile:

Download:
You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

not sure if it needs a virus scan as its a source xD
Also will be remaking and releasing menus for mw2/bo1 on both ps3 and pc, one menu i will be doing for online on both is encore and for bo1 it will be zombies and multiplayer :smile:

Iwau

Known Member
Hello CabConModding, Today i am releasing my Stream V5 that i had to remake but i will not be releasing it as an injectable menu as i am releasing it as a source which you will have to build and compile it :smile:

Download:

Also will be remaking and releasing menus for mw2/bo1 on both ps3 and pc, one menu i will be doing for online on both is encore and for bo1 it will be zombies and multiplayer :smile:
Any pics?

fedfoofy

I don't know how to build and compile it :disappointed: I imagine it involves using visual studios or something. Could you possibly teach me how to do it or just send me the compiled dll file? I am willing to pay for your services :grinning:

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
I don't know how to build and compile it :disappointed: I imagine it involves using visual studios or something. Could you possibly teach me how to do it or just send me the compiled dll file? I am willing to pay for your services :grinning:
sure lmao add me on discord AssumingAgate#7122

dervanwalker

Download:

I don't know how to build teach me