Service 2021 - Frosty's COLD WAR and BO3 Recoveries [ BO3 Dark Matter, level 1000] [Cold War $25 Dark Aether, Level 1000] CHEAPEST ON THE MARKET

FrostyFN

Reaction score
WELCOME TO FROSTY'S BO3 AND COLD WAR RECOVERIES.
THE PRICES FOR COLD WAR CAN BE SEEN BELOW, AND THE BO3 PRICES CAN BE SEEN IN THE THREAD DESIGN.

Cold War:

Level 500 - $7

Level 1000 - $10
Maxed Weapons - $15
Maxed Weapons + Level 1000 (Or any level) - $20
Dark Aether - $25

Dark Aether + Level 1000 (Or any level) + Maxed Weapons - $30

recovery temp.png

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Why Us?
Our services work to give the bests experience possible. When you message for a service we try our best to respond as quick as possible with very little downtime. We offer price matches if you can find a lower price and also DAILY giveaways in our discord server. Even if you don't have money you still have a relatively high chance of winning some goodies

Terms of Service
When you purchase are service, you are automatically agreeing to our terms of service.
- We have a strict No-Refund policy. If you paid money and have been given your service you can not issue a refund
- If a hacker or someone else resets you stats, you can contact us for a FREE stat upgrade (only for previous buyers)
- You must send the money through Friends and Family, or Goods and Services and immediately confirming payment.
- If you purchase, and then recommend a friend, and they purchase, you can join their game and get extra cryptokeys/diviniums
- Zombies Legit Rounds, and Stats + All EE'S completed with every purchase (Modded Stats Optional)

Attachments

• LowestPrices.png
    LowestPrices.png
    758.6 KB · Views: 1,386
Last edited:

FrostyFN

Reaction score
We are doing DAILY giveaways in my discord server, so if you are trying to get something for free, just join up and you have a pretty high chance to win!

lumz

Reaction score
Really fast, very patient and generous. Totes found my guy for this.

(.Lumi)

Ziky

Reaction score
Can recommend.. Super fast and easy. Friendly and generous people ^^
+rep

<Ziky>

mjkzylol

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Proof of giveaway winners getting services fast and easy! If you can’t buy, this is still a great alternative!
85E79E61-6467-4CB6-9F14-206F1F0CD6F7.jpeg

papichulo

Reaction score
cant attach picture, but recive within 3 mins and took no less than 5 mins sweet and easy, thanks Mikzy and Frosty

SaltySplatoon

Reaction score
I'm not able to post a screenshot but but I got my 20k diviniums. Would recommend to anyone looking to get a good amount of these.

FrostyFN

Reaction score
Due to competition I have lowered the prices by a lot, we are now the cheapest of the cheapest.

FrostyFN

Reaction score
PRIDE MONTH GIVEAWAY! Join the discord for a chance to win 40K Cryptokeys, 115K Divinium, Unlock All, Level 1000)