Release 7 Days to Die Cheat Table - Steam

dont_aim_at_me

Reaction score
Applications -} 7 Days To Die
Cheat Engine required

Version : Alpha 19.4 B7 tested

Cheat table works in single player without any problems

Table also works in multiplayer, but first deactivate 7DTD's "Anti Cheat System" before using the table in multiplayer. But not for everyone.

The file (7daystodie 19.5 rar) was updated by Mcpolo99 - works with less crashes + new content.

Attachments

• 7DTD Cheat Table.zip
    16.7 KB · Views: 2,708
  • 7daystodie 19.5.rar
    24.3 KB · Views: 621
Last edited:

Mcpolo99

Reaction score
hey dont_aim_at_me

I im working on updating the table for 19.5, and are successful so far with all the functions you already added. but i do have a few question about some more stuff. Would you like to help me ?

Mcpolo99

Reaction score
thanks for working on an update for version 19.5 it's really appreciated
will you share your update?
Well sure I could share! though a few things I cant get to work at the moment, since I'm no expert in coding and stuff. but yeeh. I've shared it on unknowcheats but can add the current table here

Things that I know that can happen:

Sometimes game crashes no matter what when activating scripts.
A few scripts does not work, (like one hit kills, nice weather and a few others)
A few scripts does not work on online/multiplayer (things that would affect all players like time, weather, zombies etc.
All skill threes Isn't added nor the book upgrades.

I want to add a few things but having a hard time figure everything out :¤

Attachments

• 7daystodie 19.5.rar
    103.4 KB · Views: 381
Last edited:

Mcpolo99

Reaction score
now I've updated a few things and added some other, I'm still trying to figure out a few things .
At least less crashes now :grinning:

Attachments

• 7daystodie 19.5.rar
    24.3 KB · Views: 524

Infanity

Veteran
Reaction score
Applications -} 7 Days To Die
Cheat Engine required

Version : Alpha 19.4 B7 tested

Cheat table works in single player without any problems

Table also works in multiplayer, but first deactivate 7DTD's "Anti Cheat System" before using the table in multiplayer. But not for everyone.
eyy thank you, all i wanted was to change my skill points and now i can :grinning:

dont_aim_at_me

Reaction score
hey dont_aim_at_me

I im working on updating the table for 19.5, and are successful so far with all the functions you already added. but i do have a few question about some more stuff. Would you like to help me ?
Unfortunately, I focus on other games. Gothic 3, Fallout 3 and The elder scrolls IV. WeMod does exist, but "in my opinion" there aren't enough options. When I have finished 3 I will continue with 7dtd.