Discussion An honest discussion into a proper reputation system on CCM

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I opened this in the Premium section... Then realised no one purchases Premium.
So I wanted to open this to the community.

I've wanted to push for a Disliking button, or even just a reputation system on CabConModding for a while now. However, Cabby Daddy doesn't approve. He say's that memebers like Harry will abuse it (I won't...), however, why not add a reputation system?

It will encourage people to grow their reputation for longer, rather than the typical kids coming here, causing an argument between some of the dankers and I, and then leaving 4 days later. It will also show to newer members who can be trusted, as they have a positive reputation. Currently, there is a "credits" system that never went anywhere, and an amount of likes received displayed, but this doesn't mean Jack Schitt.

So as per usual, when I can't have my way, I'll open it to the community to be abruptly shut down again cause CabCon is stubborn and doesn't want to have a "democratic forum".

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Honestly, I would also like a reputation system of some sort. you pretty much explaiend the reasons behind why I want one in place as it shows who is valued members in the community and it will/hopefully bring better content as people would want to grow their reputation..

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score