Annual Birthday Specials ➜ VPN + CIDs

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey CCM.
Every year, I do a deal on my products where I take the % of the age I turn off some of my products and services that are popular. This year, prices on my Console ID and Virtual Private Network services will have 17% taken off the original prices. This special will terminate on the 10th of August.

New prices and advertisements below;

Synful VPN Private Gaming VPN
Servers
  • Sydney, Australia ➜ DDoS Protected: Yes, Torrenting: No, Netflix: Yes
  • Moscow, Russia ➜ DDoS Protected: Yes, Torrenting: Yes, Netflix: No
  • Fremont (CA), United States ➜ DDoS Protected: Yes, Torrenting: No, Netflix: Yes
About The Service
  • No Logging ➜ We keep no records, not even client email or client IP addresses
  • Quick Activation ➜ We have a team dedicated to bringing you our quality service
  • Shared Server Load ➜ We share our load of clients over several servers, so you'll get quicker responses and less lag whilst gaming
  • DDoS Protected ➜ All servers have a Layer 4 and Layer 7 DDoS Protection system installed
  • SoftEther Client Install Tutorials Included
Price/Payment Information
Get access to all of our servers for the very low prices of:

• 1 Month ➜ $5.81 USD
  • 3 Months ➜ $16.60 USD
  • 6 Months ➜ $33.20 USD
  • 12 Months ➜ $66.40 USD
After purchasing, please start a conversation on CabConModding with @Harry stating the PayPal email you used to make the transaction. You will get a response with the Connection Information :smile:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Budget Console IDs
About The Service
  • Quick delivery to your CCM Private Messages
  • 100% Private - The Console ID has never been online
  • IDPS + PSID Included
  • 5 day warranty

Only $12.45 USD

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

----- Post Purchase -----
Reply below OR private message me with your PayPal email and you'll receive a Console ID in your CabConModding Private Message's within 24 hours :smile:

----- Testimonials/Proof of Product/Legitimacy -----
After the message alerting of the delay, the CID was sent less than half an hour later.
3EH2XqH.png
+rep legit seller. Have used many of his services and is very responsive. Would reccomend purchasing from him.