Preview Aok Mikey Animated Mod Menu Base Port

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
I got bored so i started messing with one of Aok Mikeeys old bases, it was personally my favorite base so i decided i might try to port it over to bo2 xD, i got bored within 30 mins after i the text wasn't popping up so this is what i have so far lmao xD...

I hope i get more free time to mess with this lmao or at least enough time to get it working completely on my end lmao

--Updated Picture got the text working lmao and sub menus
19574933_1669477706457708_7396493681779508692_o.jpg

Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I got bored so i started messing with one of Aok Mikeeys old bases, it was personally my favorite base so i decided i might try to port it over to bo2 xD, i got bored within 30 mins after i the text wasn't popping up so this is what i have so far lmao xD...

I hope i get more free time to mess with this lmao or at least enough time to get it working completely on my end lmao
Sorry, but as of now I'm really not impressed. Without the options working I cant even see the "Animated Dual Menu" part of the base. Therefore it just looks like a black shader with a scrollbar.

Last edited:

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
Sorry, but as of now I'm really not impressed. Props to you for porting it, but without the options working I cant even see the "Animated Dual Menu" part of the base. Therefore it just looks like a black shader with a scrollbar.

I mean slowly but surely i'll get it to work as i get some free time lmao xD

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
looks like you just copy and pasted it cause i see stuff that i had to fix that was giving me errors ,but i haven't had time to test it
You understand that's what a port basically is. Yes you will need to update some things, but you're not changing the entire menu. And if he "copy and pasted", as did you, then dont you think it would work for you....?

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
You understand that's what a port basically is. Yes you will need to update some things, but you're not changing the entire menu. And if he "copy and pasted", as did you, then dont you think it would work for you....?

i know which is what i'm doing when ever i get free time but there's stuff in there at a glance that i had to change on the one i'm working on to fix some errors xD, what i meant to say is it looks literally like the original nothing, changed to fix the errors i encountered so far

I mean if this works perfectly idk wtf i'm doing lmao xD

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
i know which is what i'm doing when ever i get free time but there's stuff in there at a glance that i had to change on the one i'm working on to fix some errors xD, what i meant to say is it looks literally like the original nothing, changed to fix the errors i encountered so far

I mean if this works perfectly idk wtf i'm doing lmao xD
Well it obviously works. The poster didn't even port it as he claims. Maybe you were doing things wrong, and they were doing things right....

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
Well it obviously works. The poster didn't even port it as he claims. Maybe you were doing things wrong, and they were doing things right....

Does it fix the death glitch where once you die it repeats the menus? -this where i left off like 2 weeks ago when i last touched it lmao

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Does it fix the death glitch where once you die it repeats the menus? -this where i left off like 2 weeks ago when i last touched it lmao
The source is right in front of you, check it out.

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
The source is right in front of you, check it out.
Well from the looks of it not from what i can see lmao, i thought you had tested it xD cause that's the only issue i have with the one i'm on xD

welp i'll eventually test it once i get time instead of lurking here at 2am instead of sleeping lmao

Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Well from the looks of it not from what i can see lmao, i thought you had tested it xD cause that's the only issue i have with the one i'm on xD

welp i'll eventually test it once i get time instead of lurking here at 2am instead of sleeping lmao
So add a function to catch if you die... then have it close the menu.

ISOCheated

Veteran
Reaction score
Why is your name Patrick in the main.gsc?
First of all I did port it, extinct helped me a while ago and for your information and everyone else's this is THC Da God.... so I don't want to hear no **** about how I didn't port anything, thanks have a good day. If you don't remember me ask someone

Dr.GiggleZ

Modder
Reaction score
First of all I did port it, extinct helped me a while ago and for your information and everyone else's this is THC Da God.... so I don't want to hear no **** about how I didn't port anything, thanks have a good day. If you don't remember me ask someone
Welp just tested it lmao just made feel like i started it for nothing lmao since some already had it done lmao, it works aside from the same bug mine has lmao xD, where once you die it re-adds the menu list xD
-probably also has a bug where it doesnt update the player menu when i was working on the base for bo1 wii lmao, idk xD guess i'll add a player menu and fix the addmenu list bug eventually xD unless you beat me to it lmao

Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Welp just tested it lmao just made feel like i started it for nothing lmao since some already had it done lmao, it works aside from the same bug mine has lmao xD, where once you die it re-adds the menu list xD
-probably also has a bug where it doesnt update the player menu when i was working on the base for bo1 wii lmao, idk xD guess i'll add a player menu and fix the addmenu list bug eventually xD unless you beat me to it lmao
Well he just beat you to upload it, not port it. Like I said what you should do is close the menu on death.