1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Apple.

Discussion in 'Apple iOS' started by Starh, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Starh

Starh #include stdafx.h Premium Member

Credits:
    Hey there everyone. I see that we're getting into modding for mobile devices. So, let me be clear with a few things. There aren't any such thing as unlimited gold or gems etc on a server host. Such as Supercell's OFFICAL server for clash. Do not trust the stuff that says that. There are a few other ways, however it will require jailbreak since as far as I know there are no such thing otherwise without it. However if you do have jailbreak, Xmod is a very nice program to use. Contains a screen recorder, and many mods to improve your skills into gaming. Just open Cydia and search xmod and it shall work. I'll also upload a tutorial on how to jail break on any iOS device when I have time. Enjoy.

CabCon likes this.
  2. Harry

Harry I'm 'Serious'ly a better Developer

Credits:
    If your looking at iDevice modification, a jailbreak is next to mandatory. I never recommend using your main phone IF YOU HAVE two, because it WILL dramatically lower the devices response rate and processing power :/