Discussion Are there any Apex Legends hacks?

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Hello guys :handwaving:,
what do you guys think are there any hacks, cheats or mods for the new released Apex Legends? :grinning:

It would be great if you share :y:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Hello guys :handwaving:,
what do you guys think are there any hacks, cheats or mods for the new released Apex Legends? :grinning:

It would be great if you share :y:
Perfectaim offers a Apex Legends hack but I'm sure you have to be trusted or it's invite only:
You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

I can't find any more at the moment :wink:

swoon

Premium Member
Premium Member
My team and I have one working however we're still adding more features.

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Perfectaim offers a Apex Legends hack but I'm sure you have to be trusted or it's invite only:

I can't find any more at the moment :wink:
forget perfectaim headass

My team and I have one working however we're still adding more features.
righttt.. quit using directx for everything omg that's cancer

swoon

Premium Member
Premium Member
forget perfectaim headass

righttt.. quit using directx for everything omg that's cancer
Not exactly sure how using direct x is cancer when you guys are using it to for chams but ok lol

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Not exactly sure how using direct x is cancer when you guys are using it to for chams but ok lol
also are esp is going to be using ingame functions since i found a way to draw on ring of elysium
are call of duty cheats more than likly will use in game functions

we might just use directx for art to be honest thats how pointless directx is

swoon

Premium Member
Premium Member
aaaa just the chams, not everything, frankly we were just bored
Yes, quite frankly you guys have too much time on your hands. With Direct X things move a lot quicker than redoing drawings etc. I'd recommend trying to find a full time job or going to a university then coding cheats because you're bored. Quite frankly it's a shitty market to get into. Also you're still using Direct X which is still 100% contradicting your statement. Also I regret even saying you're using direct x since the only one in your group who knows anything is AssumingAgate. I remember the stupid questions and the easiest problems you couldn't figure out without asking Assuming to go over your source every 30 minutes.

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Yes, quite frankly you guys have too much time on your hands. With Direct X things move a lot quicker than redoing drawings etc. I'd recommend trying to find a full time job or going to a university then coding cheats because you're bored. Quite frankly it's a shitty market to get into. Also you're still using Direct X which is still 100% contradicting your statement. Also I regret even saying you're using direct x since the only one in your group who knows anything is AssumingAgate. I remember the stupid questions and the easiest problems you couldn't figure out without asking Assuming to go over your source every 30 minutes.
your funny, also its sad that your upset because everyone in my group know 100% than u
its sad that your telling people to leave the community, also i would do your research before you run your mouth

just to point something out to make u feel more stupid than u are

push eax

push is pusing eax on the stack
eax is register storing a saved value

movss xmm1

move/xmm1 - move scalar single-precision floating-point value from xmm2 to xmm1 register

now quit acting like a child

now lets get back to ragging about jobs.
i have a job i work fulltime
i get off work like every other person in the world

also if u were smart u would realize there is no reason to go to colleague as that would be a waste of time and to sit around reading books, listening to people talk all day to look back after 5-6 years of school to find out i learned nothing i could have on my own

thats funny directx HAHAHAHA who ****in cares honestly
and when was the last time u talked to me or assuming

learn your facts mouth breather

thank you

gn

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
your dad must not have given you enough hugs as a child

gn

swoon

Premium Member
Premium Member
your funny, also its sad that your upset because everyone in my group know 100% than u
its sad that your telling people to leave the community, also i would do your research before you run your mouth

just to point something out to make u feel more stupid than u are

push eax

push is pusing eax on the stack
eax is register storing a saved value

movss xmm1

move/xmm1 - move scalar single-precision floating-point value from xmm2 to xmm1 register

now quit acting like a child

now lets get back to ragging about jobs.
i have a job i work fulltime
i get off work like every other person in the world

also if u were smart u would realize there is no reason to go to colleague as that would be a waste of time and to sit around reading books, listening to people talk all day to look back after 5-6 years of school to find out i learned nothing i could have on my own

thats funny directx HAHAHAHA who ****in cares honestly
and when was the last time u talked to me or assuming

learn your facts mouth breather

thank you

gn

lol university is free for me. Also I'm not sure I'd say that... you could thank Takashi for helping with your chams. Since your team obviously knows 100% more than mine does. The only person who has any knowledge as I mentioned is Assuming and he makes 100% of your guys group lol By all means I dont claim to be a programmer compare to my team. They're significantly better at c++ then I am also reversing. Which is why I gave my company to InUrFace and Takashi. I tripled my initial investment into the company and yes I'm active apart of it however I no longer run things. You claiming that I'm acting childish and the fact that you try to bring personal life by claiming my dad never gave me hugs is childish and pathetic. I'd sure hope for a grown man who averages 40 hours a week would be more mature than that. Also the last time I talked to Assuming was when he was showing me his Ring of Elysium project which congrats to him for working on it himself and doing some pretty neat things. Which was about 4 days ago I'd say.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're in construction correct?

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
lol university is free for me. Also I'm not sure I'd say that... you could thank Takashi for helping with your chams. Since your team obviously knows 100% more than mine does. The only person who has any knowledge as I mentioned is Assuming and he makes 100% of your guys group lol By all means I dont claim to be a programmer compare to my team. They're significantly better at c++ then I am also reversing. Which is why I gave my company to InUrFace and Takashi. I tripled my initial investment into the company and yes I'm active apart of it however I no longer run things. You claiming that I'm acting childish and the fact that you try to bring personal life by claiming my dad never gave me hugs is childish and pathetic. I'd sure hope for a grown man who averages 40 hours a week would be more mature than that. Also the last time I talked to Assuming was when he was showing me his Ring of Elysium project which congrats to him for working on it himself and doing some pretty neat things. Which was about 4 days ago I'd say.

Also correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you're in construction correct?
nobody said anything about your "team", i said you not anyone else, and assuming has takashi source not me, assuming gave me a source i then use to make my own source
using my own hook also i'm injecting bytes into the game, everything iv done i had to do with little help from assuming, also i found my own offsets/addresses for roe other than the sig used for the chams, and no your incorrect

don't get me wrong assuming a smart mf but he isn't sitting here writting my code out

thoe that would be super sexy if he did, then i could be lazy asf

also further looking into the source and how it works
i came across what we were give ""

really thoe learn your ****in facts god damn
from what it looks like he gave assuming a
released hook, released method
man your ****in slow

Last edited:

swoon

Premium Member
Premium Member
nobody said anything about your "team", i said you not anyone else, and assuming has takashi source not me, assuming gave me a source i then use to make my own source
using my own hook also i'm injecting bytes into the game, everything iv done i had to do with little help from assuming, also i found my own offsets/addresses for roe other than the sig used for the chams, and no your incorrect

don't get me wrong assuming a smart mf but he isn't sitting here writting my code out

thoe that would be super sexy if he did, then i could be lazy asf

also further looking into the source and how it works
i came across what we were give ""

really thoe learn your ****in facts god damn
from what it looks like he gave assuming a
released hook, released method
man your ****in slow
lol

swoon

Premium Member
Premium Member
are we done now?:expressionless:
I'm not. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you say college is useless for many things due to having to listen to lectures, read, study etc... however English is your main language and you can barely even speak it. Your grammar is so broken it's sad. You can't distinguish the right form of "your" in your own sentences. You expect me to have any respect for you, yet your poor lack of education and maturity is set so low. If you were apart of my team and I saw your actions representing my group, I'd be quite disappointed. Assuming may not be writing your code, but he is fixing everything in your code since it's either sloppy or broken. I'm pretty sure it would be quicker for Assuming just to code the project himself then go through and fix every little thing wrong with yours.

Also this should say enough about your capabilities right here:

InUrFace

Sesh Hook Team
I'm not. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you say college is useless for many things due to having to listen to lectures, read, study etc... however English is your main language and you can barely even speak it. Your grammar is so broken it's sad. You can't distinguish the right form of "your" in your own sentences. You expect me to have any respect for you, yet your poor lack of education and maturity is set so low. If you were apart of my team and I saw your actions representing my group, I'd be quite disappointed. Assuming may not be writing your code, but he is fixing everything in your code since it's either sloppy or broken. I'm pretty sure it would be quicker for Assuming just to code the project himself then go through and fix every little thing wrong with yours.

Also this should say enough about your capabilities right here:
When you're such a noob you decide to write a bunch of nops to the start of a function rather than hook and return immediately or even better, write an asm return instruction instead of a bunch of nops. Well done Gay Coder, lol.

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
When you're such a noob you decide to write a bunch of nops to the start of a function rather than hook and return immediately or even better, write an asm return instruction instead of a bunch of nops. Well done Gay Coder, lol.
conversation was done and over with u just draged it out even longer

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
i was changing the register from divss to nop thank you very much
also if u were smart u would have known this

Last edited: