Discussion Are there any Apex Legends hacks?

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
When you're such a noob you decide to write a bunch of nops to the start of a function rather than hook and return immediately or even better, write an asm return instruction instead of a bunch of nops. Well done Gay Coder, lol.
placing a nop at a specific part of a function could be better then adding a return at the beginning of it

InUrFace

Sesh Hook Team
placing a nop at a specific part of a function could be better then adding a return at the beginning of it
Thanks for the advice from the most useless coder who can't figure out even the simple things like d3d or detours, ladies and gentlemen: AssumingAgay!

Haha GayCoder reacted to AssumingAgay's comment with the heart eyes emoji, lol.

Last edited:

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Thanks for the advice from the most useless coder who can't figure out even the simple things like d3d or detours, ladies and gentlemen: AssumingAgay!
what that make u, ****in ******, i heard how u sound, grow a ****in pair u little bitch u sound female as ****, i bet u gay asf too own up to it and go work on the corner like a prostitute u lil bitch stop talkin **** before u get wreck i am not afraid of no ghost bitch, try again best leave my fam alone before u get burnt

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
what that make u, in **, i heard how u sound, grow a *in pair u little bitch u sound female as *, i bet u gay asf too own up to it and go work on the corner like a prostitute u lil bitch stop talkin **** before u get wreck i am not afraid of no ghost bitch, try again best leave my fam alone before u get burnt
@CabCon u wanna put a stop to this or do i need to

InUrFace

Sesh Hook Team
what that make u, in , i heard how u sound, grow a in pair u little bitch u sound female as *, i bet u gay asf too own up to it and go work on the corner like a prostitute u lil bitch stop talkin * before u get wreck i am not afraid of no ghost bitch, try again best leave my fam alone before u get burnt
I smell something stinky coming from your diaper crybaby. What are you gonna burn me with, your night light? xD

Last edited:

InUrFace

Sesh Hook Team
oooh nooo i'm scared maybe i'll go suck on yo momma tits with u?:heart::hearteyes:
Hahaha, you won't be saying that in a half an hour when you go to bed and all the monsters come out.

@CabCon Where you at white knight? Your boi needs you to fight his battles for him. He called for aide and you never came to save him, lmao.

Last edited:

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
Hahaha, you won't be saying that in a half an hour when you go to bed and all the monsters come out.

@CabCon Where you at white knight? Your boi needs you to fight his battles for him. He called for aide and you never came to save him, lmao.
boi u have no clue, did i hurt ur feelings awwww do u need an tissue i throw one on the ground after clean my jizz off your wife bitch

InUrFace

Sesh Hook Team
boi u have no clue, did i hurt ur feelings awwww do u need an tissue i throw one on the ground after clean my jizz off your wife bitch
You talk sh!t like a middle schooler, lmao. It's okay tho, when you put the word coder in your name we all know you're a wannabe. Your secret is safe with me.

doitranch

Known Member
Yo GayQueer you gaids havin blimp! I didn't know it was possible for someone to suck their own chode you fat pathetic a$$ examining wh0re but it's only you because you have no one you learnt coding from your imaginary brother who had bareback gay sex with you.

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
And your a astroqueer! Your such a faggo you had to have came from a different planet.
i learned programming from your mothers pussy as i drilled that ****, no worries she told me what was up she said u had down syndrome its okay
quit **** talking bitch

JayCoder

Premium Member
Premium Member
You talk sh!t like a middle schooler, lmao. It's okay tho, when you put the word coder in your name we all know you're a wannabe. Your secret is safe with me.
right because u know how to use msdn that makes u a coder lmao, get the **** out here with your dumbass