Question -assistance required-

Mind_the_assassin

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I downloaded a new ff viewer and for some reason, I can't edit the GSC in them it only allowed me to delete information. how can I edit the GSC inside of the ff file? (everything is also highlighted red)

Attachments

• 2020-03-29 (12).png
    2020-03-29 (12).png
    56.2 KB · Views: 199

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
I downloaded a new ff viewer and for some reason, I can't edit the GSC in them it only allowed me to delete information. how can I edit the GSC inside of the ff file? (everything is also highlighted red)
It is most likely because you cannot exceed the size of that file. If you look in the bottom left, it will show you the size of the current gsc file you are viewing. You will be able to take stuff out because you won't be exceeding the file size. You could probably compress the code that's located in the file, but it would only save minimal space to add things.

Mind_the_assassin

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
It is most likely because you cannot exceed the size of that file. If you look in the bottom left, it will show you the size of the current gsc file you are viewing. You will be able to take stuff out because you won't be exceeding the file size. You could probably compress the code that's located in the file, but it would only save minimal space to add things.
ah, thank you so much!

Mind_the_assassin

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
i thought i got it but um i compressed the code but it wont let me edit and it doesnt work when i compile it and yes it said i exceeded the file size

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
i thought i got it but um i compressed the code but it wont let me edit and it doesnt work when i compile it and yes it said i exceeded the file size
Whenever you make any type of edits. Look in the bottom left, at the label, "New Size." Compare it to Old Size. If the new size is greater than the old size, then obviously you exceeded the file size. Just stay under or equal to the old size.

Mind_the_assassin

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Whenever you make any type of edits. Look in the bottom left, at the label, "New Size." Compare it to Old Size. If the new size is greater than the old size, then obviously you exceeded the file size. Just stay under or equal to the old size.
alright do you also happen to know how to change the models of the ai in the mw2 map museum?