Votes: 14 56.0%

• Total voters

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
This is my class tool Ive been working on for a lil bit here

c4c08bea54813646d232e4749a5f9416.png

uD1zMgP7Qce3n2YayctVCQ.png

"wow nice never before seen theme kid" -someone who's not gonna read this (yea ik whatever, it looks nice k)
"why didn't you make an rtm tool?" too much time to make a full rtm tool lol

This only replaces class 1 so you don't have to sacrifice all you classes to me lol
(jk i just didn't want to find all the offsets lel)

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hope you enjoy :smile:

I forgot to mention that yes, the gun in the lethal slot works online giving you 3 guns (even non host)

Last edited:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
I remember you messing with the game on livestream. Do these classes give any advantage over other players?

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
I remember you messing with the game on livestream. Do these classes give any advantage over other players?
the classes do a half reset after each game, but while they are fresh the classes with a gun in the lethal grenade spot give you 3 guns in a public match :smile:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
the classes do a half reset after each game, but while they are fresh the classes with a gun in the lethal grenade spot give you 3 guns in a public match :grinning:
It'd be cool if you could make your own class with a tool and send it to your console. Not just pre-set ones like this. :O

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
It'd be cool if you could make your own class with a tool and send it to your console. Not just pre-set ones like this. :O
i could do that in the future, but the way the offsets work with each other make it so changing yout secondary's camo will change some perks and stuff like that :/

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
i could do that in the future, but the way the offsets work with each other make it so changing yout secondary's camo will change some perks and stuff like that :/
Honestly my favorite class for Multiplayer is a B23R, silencer and Crossbow. I don't have the knowledge to make it myself though so lol Lmao.

Zorohh

Reaction score
I'm learning how to make RTM Tools. What do you use? And you think you could help me??

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
I'm learning how to make RTM Tools. What do you use? And you think you could help me??
i make my programs in c# on visual studio, theres plenty of tutorials out there to help you get started :smile: