Question Black Ops 3 Master prestige duplication help

BLACKMAMBA873NZ

Reaction score
so i hear there is a working duplication glitch going around and only like 5 or 6 people know how to do this (All credits go to them).
What i do know is how to transfer level but stats and emblems will not transfer. Im not wanting to share on youtube or release to the world, im just looking to help others and make some easy cash to help pay for school.
If there is anyone out there who is willing to help me out to discover this OP glitch then contact me on either TWITTER: @LukasQuinn5 or PSN:BLACKMAMBA873NZ ps4.

I also want to give a big shout out to @DamnModz and the other great peeps who know the method :blush::blush::blush:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
so i hear there is a working duplication glitch going around and only like 5 or 6 people know how to do this (All credits go to them).
What i do know is how to transfer level but stats and emblems will not transfer. Im not wanting to share on youtube or release to the world, im just looking to help others and make some easy cash to help pay for school.
If there is anyone out there who is willing to help me out to discover this OP glitch then contact me on either TWITTER: @LukasQuinn5 or PSN:BLACKMAMBA873NZ ps4.

I also want to give a big shout out to @DamnModz and the other great peeps who know the method :blush::blush::blush:
I have only heard of the duplication glitch on mwr

BLACKMAMBA873NZ

Reaction score
That has been patched but there is one for BO3. I used to know the old method but then youtubers found out and uploaded a video and thats how it got patched so i down blame these guys for not releasing the new method

BLACKMAMBA873NZ

Reaction score
Thank you.
We need someone who knows how to do this method from where i am cause $50 uk or $50 usd is a bit much where im from (New Zealand).
And i know alot of people from New Zealand and Australia will buy for a good price.