Tool Black Ops II Fast File Explorer v1.1 by master131 + Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Black Ops II Fast File Explorer v1.1 by master131

kngukx8.png

Black Ops II Fast File Explorer is a tool that allows you to explore the contents of a fastfile with an easy to use interface. Note that only PC fast files are supported, this will not work with PS3 or XBOX360 fastfiles.

Features
- Simple to use interface
- Video playback support
- .bik, .sun, .shock, .rmb, .script, .cfg, .txt, .graph, .vision, .gsc, .lua, .csc and .bik support. Note that GSC/LUA/CSC are compiled and cannot be display as raw text.
- Export Selected and Export All options via right-click.
- Lightweight on memory, does not load entire fastfile into memory

Video playback note
You must have the required codecs to play BIK files and registered the extension with Windows Media Player. In order to register the extension with WMP, export a BIK file and right-click > Open With > Windows Media Player. If you are told that the extension is not recognised, make sure to tick the box and click Yes.

Credits
@
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for fastfile decryption code (in C++)
Creators of AvalonEdit for the code editor

Changeslog
Changes since v1.1 (6th February 2013):
- Fixed crashing issues.

Requirements
.NET Framework 4

Source is included. You are free to use it as you please on the following conditions:
- Do not recompile it with your name and claim it as yours
- If you use any of the code, please give credits to me or to the original author of the code if a link to the original code has been specified in a comment
- You cannot hold me liable for any damages caused by the use of the code

Also, if you want to explore the zone file, (the decrypted and decompressed version of a fastfile) just look for <ff name>-extract.dat and use a hex editor. Also, yes, I'm well aware that the method used to find the assets is not how the game does it, but without having the game's source, it's too much work reversing how every asset type is loaded.

Download
Version 1.0
Version 1.1
Version 1.1 Source

All Downloads are attached!

:cabconmodding:
CabCon​

Attachments

• [cabconmodding.com] Black Ops II Fast File Explorer 1.1 - Source.rar
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,191
  • [cabconmodding.com] Black Ops II Fast File Explorer 1.1 by master131.rar
    257.4 KB · Views: 1,846

BlackOpsModder

Veteran
Reaction score
Where I can find the file that list all box weapons you can possible get and how can I make it to for example forca a mark2 before the first box moves?