Release BO2 dankme by RLZ

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
How well does this actually work? Will it hide from programs like Skullgrabber or Call of Ddos? (Ik CODD is discontinued, but you get my point lol, some tools grab it differently than others)

pwnd08

Programmer
How well does this actually work? Will it hide from programs like Skullgrabber or Call of Ddos? (Ik CODD is discontinued, but you get my point lol, some tools grab it differently than others)
the tool works on non-host to but if you dont want to people get your ip address at 100% i advice you to be the host.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
the tool works on non-host to but if you dont want to people get your ip address at 100% i advice you to be the host.
Reassurance is real. Ill definitely use this. Thanks for not selling it. The IP grabbing bullshit is a big reason why i dont play BO2 anymore. Second being all of the annoying off-host modding.

pwnd08

Programmer
Reassurance is real. Ill definitely use this. Thanks for not selling it. The IP grabbing bullshit is a big reason why i dont play BO2 anymore. Second being all of the annoying off-host modding.
new update released!

zommer0532

totally skidded. plus it wont hide 100%. only against CFW ip grabbers. if ur host and people use wireshark, they can still get ur IP