1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BO2 Edited Menu Base Competition Is Back,With The Chance To Win Cash!!!

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Mods and Scripts' started by DemonicForce_AUS, Nov 27, 2016.

1. DemonicForce_AUS

DemonicForce_AUS Head Moderator Staff Member Donator

Credits:
    BO2 GSC MENU BASE COMPETITION IS BACK WITH A CHANCE TO WIN CASH!!!

[​IMG]

Previously,CCM had an edited menu base competition active,however,due to specific circumstances the competition was cancelled,until now...

The competition will differ from the previous competition,to make it fair we have decided to give competitors a chance to win $30.00AUD cash :yum:

First,to narrow down a large sum of people entering we will require a small edit up front by the 20/12/2016 from those who are willing to participate in the competition,you can send either a video or the actual Gsc files to myself (DemonicForce_AUS) or CabCon,WILL NOT ACCEPT PHOTOS,on the 20/12/2016 we will no longer be accepting entries for the competition and vote on the 6 most effective and creative edited bases to compete for the winning prize.

Shortly after the new year we will announce on the site who will be the 6 competitors in the Bo2 Gsc menu base competition.

PLEASE TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION:
    # For you to take part in the competition you MUST HAVE an active PayPal account,this will be the only method of transferring the winning cash to the competition winner.
    #Cheaters WILL AUTOMATICALLY be kicked from the competition and will no longer be able to participate in any future CCM competitions,there is no exceptions here,if you cheat,you're out and no excuses will be accepted from ANY member,period!!!
    #We will be judging more than just simple edited huds,there is a great deal you can develop with a simple base,be creative.
    #Over the next few weeks rules of participating/for the competition may slightly change
    #Randoms may also participate,as long as they are a member of CCM.
    #Competitors will be given 1 week to develop a unique edited base,to provide time for those who work or have other personal life objectives to attend to.
    #Each member can only enter the competition from 1 active CCM account,if you are caught entering the competition from multiple accounts this will be considered cheating.
    #Any criticism towards members edits will NOT be tolerated,this does not mean you cannot express you're opinion regarding base edits you do not like,be mature with you're expressions,not doing so may result in site warnings.
    #Each base edit can only be used ONCE PER ROUND,you can obviously use the same base,but each edit must be different or have a significant amount of editing applied to the base from you're previous entry.

If you have any questions/concerns in the meantime regarding the competition feel free to contact myself on the site.

Thank you and hope to see you there.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2016
    MagnateSnake13, Harry, SCP and 3 others like this.
  2. VerTical

VerTical Trial Moderator Staff Member Donator

Credits:
    :grinning: :heart: Yea mate

DemonicForce_AUS likes this.
  3. Harry

Harry Dev Since 10 Years Old

Credits:
    Pretty cool. Thanks DF. Might try and make something unique and stream it now xD

DemonicForce_AUS and CabCon like this.
  4. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member

Credits:
    That would be very cool. :grinning: (Mr. DF a nice idea xD) :kissingheart:

Harry and DemonicForce_AUS like this.
  5. THC Da God

THC Da God Paused Moderator

Credits:
    I got something already pretty sick for this.

6. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    Archon Dev Team ftw

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2016
  7. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    Would a Black Ops III base be acceptable, considering the games' code is almost identical and porting is easy? If not lol

8. DemonicForce_AUS

Credits:
    Not this time,though,if the competition come across successfully we may hold future competitions for Bo3 and possibly other game titles,possibly more money may be awarded or different prizes available,however,since many people still do not have access to mod tools we will keep this competition just for Bo2 :wink:

9. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    Ugh. You are going to make me spend an extra 20 minutes finding and replacing.

10. dorathekiller97

dorathekiller97 Modder

Credits:
    Hey, Serious' voice is back.

*dora whispers* Congrats m8...

THC Da God likes this.
  11. LowKeyDNS

LowKeyDNS Guest

Credits:
    May I enter this competition even though I am new to the site?

12. LowKeyDNS

LowKeyDNS Guest

Credits:
    Oh alright. Thanks, sorry I missed that.

dorathekiller97 likes this.
  13. dorathekiller97

dorathekiller97 Modder

Credits:
    upload_2016-12-1_13-6-13.png

14. DemonicForce_AUS

Credits:
    Hey,hows it going? sure,as dorathekiller97 pointed out above,randoms/new members to the site can join the competition,just be sure to either have a small video or you're menu/gsc files ready by the 20/12/2016 or before as that is the deadline date for entries,hope to see you compete :wink:

dorathekiller97 and LowKeyDNS like this.
  15. LowKeyDNS

LowKeyDNS Guest

Credits:
    Alright! Thank you!

16. CabCon

CabCon Head Administrator Staff Member

Credits:
    Sure, you're more than welcome to take part! :grinning:

17. JayCoder

JayCoder Known Member

Credits:
    I want in -_-

CabCon and DemonicForce_AUS like this.
  18. DemonicForce_AUS

Credits:
    Sent you a pm :grinning:

19. SeriousHD-

SeriousHD- Guest

Credits:
    Pro tip: Dont use sharks base

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2016
    dorathekiller97, CabCon and LowKeyDNS like this.
  20. LowKeyDNS

LowKeyDNS Guest

Credits:
    I am actually making one from scratch! I am trying to make it like your sentinel base, with a few new changes!

dorathekiller97 and CabCon like this.