Question BO2 freezing on sign in (PS3)

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
When I go to load BO2 and sign in at BO2 menu exactly when I sign in it flashes a small white box in the left corner, so I thought must be the account made a new account same issue tried a few anti freeze eboots same issue tried different self's same issue. If someone knows the fix please share would be greatly appreciated.
(If you want I can try to post a pic of the white square)

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Reaction score
When I go to load BO2 and sign in at BO2 menu exactly when I sign in it flashes a small white box in the left corner, so I thought must be the account made a new account same issue tried a few anti freeze eboots same issue tried different self's same issue. If someone knows the fix please share would be greatly appreciated.
Same thing happened with me when i went to load a menu and all i did was reinstall the update and it worked, maybe you could try that. if the problem continues maybe it could be your disk?

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Same thing happened with me when i went to load a menu and all i did was reinstall the update and it worked, maybe you could try that. if the problem continues maybe it could be your disk?
Did you install the update using PKG or Let the game install via game.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Screenshot_5.png

riskyy98

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey I have the same issue and tried deleting the update and redownloading but every time I try sign in I get the small white box and the ps3 freezes :disappointed: How did you fix yours?