Release BO2 GSC Solitary by Reezh

Reezh16

Known Member
Thread starter #1
hey guys, today I'm posting my new menu Solitary for its first beta release. This is my final menu I will ever work on, as it pretty much is my best to offer. So I hope you guys enjoy using this menu because a lot of my own time has been put into it lol.

Solitary has a lot of good options and has a wide variety of customisation too (*includes saveable options such as themes, menu sounds, menu sizes, and more!)

Here is a list of each sub menu(*for curious people)
-Main mods(basic stuff)
-VIP menu(better options)
-Admin menu(same again however this has weapon mods and even better options)
-Fun menu(self explanatory)
-Weapons menu(its a weapons menu... lol but it has new options)
-Spawnables menu(New spawnables added)
-Azza menu(loads of new options including another submenu with azza game settings!)
-Teleport menu(basic stuff here)
-Game settings(self explanatory check it out, unlock all lobby + Xp lobby and 29 lobby if in FFA)
-Message menu(self explanatory has a keyboard menu too)
-Menu Customisations(Customise your own menu to your fancy)
-Client Options(self explanatory, can give 29 remove points ffa)
-Infections(self explanatory)
-Host(host stuff)

Instructions for slider: < options > are sliders use the left and right D-Pad to scroll through and square to select(PS3)

--Credit(s)--
-Extinct
~ Creating the base, very supportive and helped alot.
-iTahhr ~ Helping out.
-VerTical ~ Floating Bodies.
-DemonicForce_AUS ~ some fun functions including Jet bomber and Shield troll.
-BullyWiiPlaza ~ fry player function.
-BillinAssDoctor ~ Crosshair eb.//Reezh's Trickshot menu
-Loz ~ additional functions used such as Keyboard menu.
-Shanody ~ Friendly fire trickshot aimbot & Crosshair aimbot.//from Reezh's Trickshot menu
-AgreedBog ~ Scrolling example.
-dtx12 - xTurntUpLobbies - Jwm614 ~ Overflow fix.
-SeriousHD ~ Showing me how to make a menu base first (AIO Menu Base).//for the awsome Gjallarhorn function.
-Crysis ~ Initial design before the final design & support.
-( **NOTE** ANYONE THAT HAS NOT BEEN CREDITED PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY!).

great big thx to Zendifi for recording (Reezh's Trickshot menu as well as my new menu Solitary by Reezh):grinning:
Download here or in the vids description!

**Also note that this is a beta release they possibly could be bugs!

**Fixed the random disconnects**
+ PC Version
NOTE:
use Solitary beta (fixed), I would remove the old one but some options were removed from the "fixed version" lol. hope you guys enjoy!

Solitary default.jpg Solitary small.png Solitary pink.jpg Solitary custom.png

Attachments

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
hey guys, today I'm posting my new menu Solitary for its first beta release. This is my final menu I will ever work on, as it pretty much is my best to offer. So I hope you guys enjoy using this menu because a lot of my own time has been put into it lol.

Solitary has a lot of good options and has a wide variety of customisation too (*includes saveable options such as themes, menu sounds, menu sizes, and more!)

-Main mods(basic stuff)
-Azza menu(loads of new options including another submenu with azza game settings!)
-Game settings(self explanatory check it out, unlock all lobby + Xp lobby and 29 lobby if in FFA)
-Host(host stuff)

Instructions for slider: < options > are sliders use the left and right D-Pad to scroll through and square to select(PS3)

Anyways the credits are in the file itself so please check them out if you want :wink:
thx to Zendifi for recording these :grinning:

View attachment 2023 View attachment 2024 View attachment 2025 View attachment 2026
Solitary looks really cool. I'll give it a try :wink: The design is quite similar to some other menus but looks cool :peace:

Reezh16

Known Member
Thread starter #5
Do i need to us GSC studio? When i start a private match i crash after injection
hmm... I'm unsure why it would freeze. But yet again I use GSC Studio, so give that a try and if not then I'm not sure :thinking:
ill try and fix this if its a major issue, don't worry :y:

DF_AUS

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator

-Main mods(basic stuff)
-Host(host stuff)

Anyways the credits are in the file itself so please check them out if you want :wink:

View attachment 2023 View attachment 2024 View attachment 2025 View attachment 2026
Good work :y:

But could you please add your credits list to your thread which follows our sites rules and regulations.

Regards:

CF4_99

Premium Member
Premium Member

-Main mods(basic stuff)
-Host(host stuff)

I like it, but I see a lot of copy & past... looks like a decompiled AIO got around. But Looks pretty good :y:
BTW, make it to where spawn carepackage doesn't work when the keyboard is open
Like this:
if(actionslotonebuttonpressed() && !isDefined(self.keyboardOpen))

Reezh16

Known Member
Thread starter #12
I like it, but I see a lot of copy & past... looks like a decompiled AIO got around. But Looks pretty good :y:
BTW, make it to where spawn carepackage doesn't work when the keyboard is open
Like this:
if(actionslotonebuttonpressed() && !isDefined(self.keyboardOpen))
thanks for your feedback :y:. Also I had a lot of help from Extinct, and non of his stuff was stolen ask him :smile:

Reezh16

Known Member
Thread starter #13
Good work :y:

But could you please add your credits list to your thread which follows our sites rules and regulations.

Regards:
Thanks DF_AUS :y: also credit list is in the actual file itself but if it needs to be here I will add it later :smile: