[Bo2/Gsc/Zombie-Multiplayer/Pc/Ps3/Xbox]Theater Infections By Loimonde51

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by XxLoimonde51, May 14, 2018.

1. XxLoimonde51

XxLoimonde51 New Member

Credits:
    French :
    Bonjour Je Suis Loimonde51, J'ai Release Un Project Qui Est Le Theater Infections Il Sagit D'un Fichier GSC Qui Comporte Des Infections CFG Pour Black Ops 2 Exemple : Ammo Infinie, Aimbot MW2...

Je Vous Demande Une Seul Chose C'est Que Vous Charger Le Gsc Sur Bo2 En Enregistrement La Partie Priver Et Que Vous L'uploader Dans Le CodTV Merci Loimonde51.

English :
    Hello I'm Loimonde51, I Release A Project That Is The Theater Infections It Sagit From A GSC File That Features CFG Infections For Black Ops 2 Example: Infinite Ammo, Aimbot MW2 ...

I ask you one thing is that you load the GSC on Bo2 in recording the private part and you upload it into the codTV thanks Loimonde51.

2. zommer0532

zommer0532 Well-Known Member

Credits:
    I dont see infinite ammo... Aimbot.... its just a message when u end the theatre video

3. Zlink033

Zlink033 Known Member

Credits:
    " Infinite Ammo, Aimbot MW2 ..." dat fake lul

4. XxLoimonde51

XxLoimonde51 New Member

Credits:
    Must Meter In GSC

5. Pyrex BLJ

Pyrex BLJ Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

Credits:
    if you are going to create this, you should show it working. Not just you watching theater clips with nothing following. also, you might wanna tone it down a bit with the website promotion. that was majority of the video...

gerino and candy like this.