Question BO3 Custom Maps Mega links dead?

Charles_7

Reaction score
Hey! Hope yall are doing fine. I joined a couple days ago, and after downloading one map (Stairway to Hell) from this custom maps list, every Mega link for any map appears to be dead, even the one where I downloaded that first map. Anyone has a fix for this? Or just any insight?
Thanks!

edit: Well, right after uploading this thread, I found that THIS map is available through its Mega link. I'm even more confused now lol

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey! Hope yall are doing fine. I joined a couple days ago, and after downloading one map (Stairway to Hell) from this custom maps list, every Mega link for any map appears to be dead, even the one where I downloaded that first map. Anyone has a fix for this? Or just any insight?
Thanks!

edit: Well, right after uploading this thread, I found that THIS map is available through its Mega link. I'm even more confused now lol
Hey,
if someone is posting a map here they host / upload it by their own so we are not able to really restore or update these links. The only thing you can do is to request a reupload below post where a link is down. Maybe you can try out some tools like this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to download the maps anyways.