BO3 Liquid Divium Hack PC

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
Somebody have a liquid divinium hack or that can help with a hacked lobby of liquids
modding your liquid diviniums can be easy! all you have to do is use the mod tools, write a script, load the mod, dump the mod, load the mod again with your own loader/gsc injector, then you can rank up with a gsc menu! easy :smile:

kyleshakes04

Known Member
modding your liquid diviniums can be easy! all you have to do is use the mod tools, write a script, load the mod, dump the mod, load the mod again with your own loader/gsc injector, then you can rank up with a gsc menu! easy :smile:
I really want alot of liquid divinium and was wondering
1: Can u actually use this on your normal accounts without mods being loaded (keep level and stats)
2: Can you get banned?
3: How would i even do it?

Richtofen115

with the gsc there is no risk of being ban or something. Or good some advice to avoid a hypothetical ban

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
with the gsc there is no risk of being ban or something. Or good some advice to avoid a hypothetical ban
there is a risk of getting banned depending on how you do everything but i do services for bo3, like liquid divinium and rank etc for a price, dm me if you wanna know the prices