CabConModding Tekno Server?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all.
I am setting up a few TeknoMW3 servers at the moment and Im wondering. Should I make one for CCM?

What I can make:
- Australian Based
- American Based
- EU Based

- Any Gamemode + Any Map
- Snipers + Any Map

- Public (Anyone, inc non-member can join)
- Private (CCM Users Only from a password)

Tell me if u play and if I should make one :tonguewink:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all.
I am setting up a few TeknoMW3 servers at the moment and Im wondering. Should I make one for CCM?

What I can make:
- Australian Based
- American Based
- EU Based

- Any Gamemode + Any Map
- Snipers + Any Map

Eh I wouldn't. Tekno is filled with cheaters. It's more of a poor persons game to go to, or a kid who wants to hack but not get a VAC. However I like the server thing, so you aren't stuck with shitty host. However it cost money to get a server online, and it's a pain in the ass to find staff who will play and keep it clean. Considering the fact there are ban bypasses out there from what I have heard.... then cost money. No one ever donates to Tekno servers lol

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Eh I wouldn't. Tekno is filled with cheaters. It's more of a poor persons game to go to, or a kid who wants to hack but not get a VAC. However I like the server thing, so you aren't stuck with ****** host. However it cost money to get a server online, and it's a pain in the ass to find staff who will play and keep it clean. Considering the fact there are ban bypasses out there from what I have heard.... then cost money. No one ever donates to Tekno servers lol
Servers are cheap at what Im finding so donation isnt a big issue. I can run ads instead, in the server and on the website (Im starting servers on TS3, Minecraft (MAYBE), Tekno and a bunch of other games)

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Servers are cheap at what Im finding so donation isnt a big issue. I can run ads instead, in the server and on the website (Im starting servers on TS3, Minecraft (MAYBE), Tekno and a bunch of other games)
Good luck. I ran my own community for awhile. Luckily I built the player base than... you need to change it or else players get bored and leave.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey all.

What I can make:
- Australian Based
- American Based
- EU Based

- Any Gamemode + Any Map
- Snipers + Any Map

I say go for it.