Release Call of Duty 2 ESP, Aimbot Wallhack || (All Version)

ImJayZ

Call of Duty 2 Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Guys ! I Share My Works With you !

I share a MomBot For COD 2 ! All Infos is here or on my channel youtube !

Features

Wallhack
Name ESP
Weapon ESP
Distance ESP
Aimbot ( Head Only )
Autoshoot
KillSounds
KillSpam
KillStats
Radar

Versions Supported:
CoD 2 1.0
CoD 2 1.2
CoD 2 1.3

Fixes:
None Required

How To use:
Place all files in a folder and run. Place wherever you like.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Use at own risk of detection.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ImJayZ

Call of Duty 2 Moderator
Reaction score
[QUOTE = "csu, message: 43872, membre: 274369"]
Salut. pouvons-nous jouer uniquement avec wallhack .. devons-nous tous les utiliser automatiquement?
[/CITATION]
enable/disable so ez

Snake26183

Reaction score
most features seem to work fine, but aimbot doesn't seem to work at all, or do we have to activate it somehow? w10x64 cod2v1.3

ImJayZ

Call of Duty 2 Moderator
Reaction score
most features seem to work fine, but aimbot doesn't seem to work at all, or do we have to activate it somehow? w10x64 cod2v1.3
Tested and functional to date 03/12/2021, if everything is functional the aimbot too, restart your game, as well as the DLL, deactivate your anti virus, this is very important. I am waiting your news !

JayZ

Snake26183

Reaction score
Tested and functional to date 03/12/2021, if everything is functional the aimbot too, restart your game, as well as the DLL, deactivate your anti virus, this is very important. I am waiting your news !

JayZ
Sorry, I forgot to edit that message, I figured it out, the aimbot does work, but I was playing only DM games, and it only works in mods that have teams

ImJayZ

Call of Duty 2 Moderator
Reaction score
Désolé, j'ai oublié de modifier ce message, je l'ai compris, l'aimbot fonctionne, mais je ne jouais qu'à des jeux DM, et cela ne fonctionne que dans les mods qui ont des équipes
Ok, i understand, yes i'm sorry the mod is based on TDM, domination, no for free for all, i work on a new mod menu for COD 2 just a moment..