Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Steam Hack Tool V3 +Download

Doxtober

The virus total you posted scanned 1 threat the one on discord is 30+ big difference there.... you have the wrong virus total!

BabyxSparklez

The virus total you posted scanned 1 threat the one on discord is 30+ big difference there.... you have the wrong virus total!
I showed the report for the tool un-obfuscated so it can view the real code. The one on the discord is obfuscated, when its obfuscated the virus scanner cant see the code so it automatically counts as a virus even though it isn't. Out of the thousand users you are the first to actually throw a fit over a false scan.

BabyxSparklez

Most of the code is yea. But that cheat doesnt even have vsat, its best purpose is to get people banned.

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
1581819447744.png

Yeah, totally gonna get banned, lmfao.

1581819671067.png

Don't even know what overloading is? You should really just leave this scene. You're a ****ing embarrassment, lol.

swoon

Fortnite Moderator & Reseller
Premium Member
Tbh an orbital vsat is the most useless thing in CoD. Speaking from previous experience working with InUrFace and owning Rhino Cheats, his cheats are definitely ones that aren't terrible as well as never have been detected by VAC.

BabyxSparklez

View attachment 3281
Yeah, totally gonna get banned, lmfao.

View attachment 3282

Don't even know what overloading is? You should really just leave this scene. You're a ****ing embarrassment, lol.
I was joking lol, I knew what it was but made it difficult for him. Thats not even this tool.... thats his code in cpp. This tool is C#.

You guys can complain all you want, im not changing it, waste your talking going on and on. I dont play CoD

Last edited:

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
I was joking lol, I knew what it was but made it difficult for him. Thats not even this tool.... thats his code in cpp. This tool is C#.

You guys can complain all you want, im not changing it, waste your talking going on and on. I dont play CoD
Don't pretend like you know anything, lol. You have no idea what overloading is. :'D

Last edited:

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
I do, but don't care what you are saying of me, you are bumping my post :]
What is overloading? Tell us l33t coder. And why'd you delete all your messages in discord? Embarrassment? Yea, most likely lol. Same reason you banned Ecstasy from the Fag Tool©®™ v3 discord.

Last edited:

BabyxSparklez

What is overloading? Tell us l33t coder. And why'd you delete all your messages in discord? Embarrassment? Yea, most likely lol. Same reason you banned Ecstasy from the Fag Tool©®™ v3 discord.
Overloading a method is where you have additional methods that have the same name but different parameter types. Deleted it and banned because you are just copying my stuff through him, thats why he wanted all my sources isn't it.

weeaboospls

Overloading a method is where you have additional methods that have the same name but different parameter types. Deleted it and banned because you are just copying my stuff through him, thats why he wanted all my sources isn't it.
Nice google man.
Don't make it look like I wanted any of "your" sources, I didn't ask for the one you've sent me at all and I haven't looked at it for longer than a minute because it's bad and completely useless. You've just sent it to me because you wanted me to fix it for you.

Also don't forget that you were the one approaching me with an issue, a quite retarded one by the way and during the time helping you with it there were several red flags which showed me that you didn't understand what you were doing at all.

1. You don't know how to use a debugger
2. You don't understand pointers
3. You didn't know what overloading is
4. You don't understand processes (WriteProcessMemory in an internal cheat, really?)
5. You don't understand ternary operator syntax:

6. You don't know what any of the code does you bought off Assuming and you can't develop the cheat further at all without help (even the fact that you paid for it is ridiculous, the cheat sucks)
7. You asked me to steal some feature off some other shitty free cheat (and I even was so nice to send you my own code for it)
8. You got TAC banned after 1 day when trying to port "your" cheat to internal

But of course you actually know all of that and you were only acting to make it harder for me to help you, makes sense hahahaha.

I've sent InUrFace a few screens of our conversation that I thought were funny and I can totally understand him using it against you when you disregard him like that.

Congrats on making a fool out of yourself man haha.