Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Steam Hack Tool V3 +Download

BabyxSparklez

You are right, I don't know C++. But I know C#. This tool is in C#. You are showing screenshots talking of an internal in C++ that is not mine, they are not my mistakes in the code because I did not write the internal.

Whats your goals here? For me to take this tool down? I am not going to. If you think its so bad then go play with your own cheat, no need to whine about it.

Last edited:

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
Overloading a method is where you have additional methods that have the same name but different parameter types. Deleted it and banned because you are just copying my stuff through him, thats why he wanted all my sources isn't it.
Yeah, because it's fµcking funny. xD

Nice google man.
Don't make it look like I wanted any of "your" sources, I didn't ask for the one you've sent me at all and I haven't looked at it for longer than a minute because it's bad and completely useless. You've just sent it to me because you wanted me to fix it for you.

Also don't forget that you were the one approaching me with an issue, a quite retarded one by the way and during the time helping you with it there were several red flags which showed me that you didn't understand what you were doing at all.

1. You don't know how to use a debugger
2. You don't understand pointers
3. You didn't know what overloading is
4. You don't understand processes (WriteProcessMemory in an internal cheat, really?)
5. You don't understand ternary operator syntax:

6. You don't know what any of the code does you bought off Assuming and you can't develop the cheat further at all without help (even the fact that you paid for it is ridiculous, the cheat sucks)
7. You asked me to steal some feature off some other shitty free cheat (and I even was so nice to send you my own code for it)
8. You got TAC banned after 1 day when trying to port "your" cheat to internal

But of course you actually know all of that and you were only acting to make it harder for me to help you, makes sense hahahaha.

I've sent InUrFace a few screens of our conversation that I thought were funny and I can totally understand him using it against you when you disregard him like that.

Congrats on making a fool out of yourself man haha.
Lmfao rekt.

You are right, I don't know C++. But I know C#. This tool is in C#. You are showing screenshots talking of an internal in C++ that is not mine, they are not my mistakes in the code because I did not write the internal.

Whats your goals here? For me to take this tool down? I am not going to. If you think its so bad then go play with your own cheat, no need to whine about it.
We're just memeing on you at this point. C#, really? kkkys nigger. =)

Last edited:

weeaboospls

Known Member

Funny, you're saying this although you didn't even code this either.
You don't know how to develop it further, it would be a matter of a few hours to implement features your users requested many times like silent aim, anti aim, an aimbot that isn't trash or plutonium support if you knew what you were doing.
You know, I understand that you are new to C++, that's why I also didn't include some of the mistakes you made in my list, for example instantiating everything with the new keyword without deleting after, aka big memory leak.
It's fine, that's how you do it in C#, most of the memory stuff gets handled for you anyways.
But the other things? Nah sorry they are the same in C#, there is no excuse to be made here if you claim to know C#.

I don't care about "your" tool being online, it's nothing special and you even paid for it because you couldn't do it yourself :wink:

InUrFace

Known Member
Sesh Hook Team
Funny, you're saying this although you didn't even code this either.
You don't know how to develop it further, it would be a matter of a few hours to implement features your users requested many times like silent aim, anti aim, an aimbot that isn't trash or plutonium support if you knew what you were doing.
You know, I understand that you are new to C++, that's why I also didn't include some of the mistakes you made in my list, for example instantiating everything with the new keyword without deleting after, aka big memory leak.
It's fine, that's how you do it in C#, most of the memory stuff gets handled for you anyways.
But the other things? Nah sorry they are the same in C#, there is no excuse to be made here if you claim to know C#.

I don't care about "your" tool being online, it's nothing special and you even paid for it because you couldn't do it yourself :wink:
dayumm, mega roast hahaha