How to install?
Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download.

No Steam
- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods
- Start the game and select the map from the mod menu in the game

Better tutorial: Tutorial - How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam | English tutorial by CabCon | CabConModding
[/URL]

Features
~~NOTE~~
This script/mod is legit one line of code, so the problems with GK and Revelations are probably not related to my scipt, if you know a mod that works 100% on GK/Revelations then please tell me so I can ask the author on what he did and how to fix the problem.
~~~~~~~~~

This mod removes the perk limit (AKA the limit now is 10 perks, but what map has 10 perks It's now the amount of perks on the map. Still needs testing though). I only tested this script on The Giant, Revelations, and DE, I guess it works on all other maps.

Right now, the Wundersphere is broken (It allows for you to get a 10th perk, even if there are nine perks on the map). Nothing bad happens (I think), it just allows a another perk that you already have.

FYI: How I get that much points is from a testing script I use that gives me money when I spawn, it is not a command. I don't know if there is a command that give you points.

UPDATE: I do not own ZC on pc so I don't know if it works. I have recompiled the mod, hopefully that works!

Credits
The Cow

Download
Steam Workshop

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

MEGA
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!