Service Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Recoveries (PC/PS3)

AssumingAgate

Reverse Engineer
Premium Member
Hello CabConModding! So recently since i have not been working on anything and i have been in a good mood i started to host lobbies to help other people rank up!
i started doing this on ps3 and pc.
i noticed that nobody really asks for stuff and if they do they are just thinking of negative answers so im here to say if you want to be ranked up on ps3 or pc i will gladly rank you up :smile:
also i asked CabCon about this so lul :grinning:

Contact me on CCM or Discord
Discord: AssumingAgate#7112

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Hello CabConModding! So recently since i have not been working on anything and i have been in a good mood i started to host lobbies to help other people rank up!
i noticed that nobody really asks for stuff and if they do they are just thinking of negative answers so im here to say if you want to be ranked up on ps3 or pc i will gladly rank you up :smile:

That's great to hear that some people are doing this for free. :smile: Thank you very much!

lntalect

yo i would be willing to pay for you to do a recovery on my bo3 pc account lemme know if your interested

Temperture

Known Member

Was wondering if you were still doing these?

KadeIX

Hey man is it possible just to get some liquid divinium or gobble gums? Thats all I really care about. If you could help i'd really appreciate it.

Hamstermeme

not really ruining it lol, i still do them free just never get on and i dont only set rank and crypto keys, i do modded classes and such aswell, same with some other stuff that stick for clients
ye. you recommended me the cheat from xvdz. and still using it to help people out :smile:. i cant do modded classes. but i can do cryptokeys and divinium and the other fun stuff :grinning: