Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 XP Rank Tool +Download

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
Hello CCM!, Today i will be releasing this tool i made that works only in private match for zombies to rank yourself up!

How it works:
So you have to have the map moon for the xp loop to work, other than that you can just crouch and shoot for prestige 11 rank 43, but how it works just how moon is where you start there is no physical round, but when you turn some stuff on/off it makes it so when you are on earth there are rounds which with the timescale makes the rounds go by fast which you gain xp from each round passed

Tutorial on how to use!

Download (Doesnt Support Dev):
You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

Download (Supports Dev):

Discord Server:

Hopefully you guys enjoy this!

Last edited:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Staff member
Hello CCM!, Today i will be releasing this tool i made that works only in private match for zombies to rank yourself up!
Tutorial on how to use + Download!

Hopefully you guys enjoy this!
I'm master prestige level 500, If I where to shoot and crouch would it set me to level master rank 43 like it did with you? Also nice release can't wait to see what else you do for this :grinning: Also can you send me a invite link to your discord server?

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
I'm master prestige level 500, If I where to shoot and crouch would it set me to level master rank 43 like it did with you? Also nice release can't wait to see what else you do for this :grinning: Also can you send me a invite link to your discord server?
yeaah it would set you to rank 43, just go on moon or something and crouch and knife to set the xp loop

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Staff member
yeaah it would set you to rank 43, just go on moon or something and crouch and knife to set the xp loop
Aight cheers just got to be careful with pressing them buttons then hahah, but none the less good job on this man much appreciated for the release <3

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Staff member
Make sure to crouch and knife at the same time, it works I used it to rank up from master lvl 500 - 1000

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
Make sure to crouch and knife at the same time, it works I used it to rank up from master lvl 500 - 1000
its actually knife while crouched lol
if(self meleebuttonpressed() && self GetStance() == "crouch") xD

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
I believe it may be something to do with either too much xp or the rounds, not entirely sure but it happened to me all the time could be an issue with the tool speak to @AssumingAgate about it :tonguewink:
hmm never gave me connection interupted but i released a tool that allows a menu to be used in a private match which allows you to earn xp with a mod menu :smile:

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Staff member
hmm never gave me connection interupted but i released a tool that allows a menu to be used in a private match which allows you to earn xp with a mod menu :smile:
sweet, yeah after leaving the xp running for a while it would give connection interrupted and crash the game for me

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
sweet, yeah after leaving the xp running for a while it would give connection interrupted and crash the game for me
well shite lmao maybe try just using the mod menu and ranking up that way or look at stats in gsc

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Staff member
well shite lmao maybe try just using the mod menu and ranking up that way or look at stats in gsc
fancy giving me some pointers or a tip in the right direction on how you got gsc online? Would love to get my physics n flex convert online haha :tonguewink:

AssumingAgate

Iconic Cheats
Premium Member
fancy giving me some pointers or a tip in the right direction on how you got gsc online? Would love to get my physics n flex convert online haha :tonguewink:
lmao i already got that online just not released :smile: i will be doing a bunch of zombies menus and multiplayer menus and making an injector to choose the menu you want aswell