Release Call of Duty Black Ops - Game_Mod created by SE2Dev + Download

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
96d8c820cd5c4138beceed015900c047.png
game_mod is a special modification for Call of Duty: Black Ops that allows users to play custom maps, enables the developer console, adds a menu option to load mods, etc. developed by Nukem & myself.

Requirements:
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Steam)
Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable

FAQ
  • Where can I download game_mod?
    game_mod can be downloaded from LinkerMod's releases page on GitHub (
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    ). Its highly recommended that you download the latest version.
  • Can I upload game_mod on [insert site here]?
    Please don't! The releases page on GitHub hosts all versions of game_mod – uploading duplicates of game_mod causes a large amount of confusion for users and can result in different users having incompatible versions of game_mod. Furthermore, versions of game_mod from another sources may contain malicious code or viruses!
  • Should I package game_mod with my mod?
    Modder's should not package game_mod within their mods, if the mod you downloaded came prepackaged with game_mod, you should install the official version of game_mod over the one that was packaged with the mod.
    Why? Depending on how trustworthy the developer of the mod is, they could have compiled a custom version of game_mod which has the potential to contain malicious code. It's better to use the official version to be ensure the safety of the version of game_mod you are using.
  • I believe I found a bug in game_mod!
    If you believe you have found a bug, and can provide steps to reproduce it, as well as an accurate description of what occurs – file an issue on the LinkerMod GitHub project here (
    ), and apply the game_mod label. Please check to see if the issue was posted already before posting a duplicate issue.
  • I wish to contribute to the development of game_mod.
    If you wish contribute to the development of game_mod file a pull request on the GitHub page here (
    ).
Credits

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MODDERS:
DO NOT PACKAGE GAME_MOD WITH YOUR MOD – REFERENCE THE GITHUB DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW AND PROVIDE DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Download

Original thread:

iplaynothing

Veteran
Reaction score
96d8c820cd5c4138beceed015900c047.png
game_mod is a special modification for Call of Duty: Black Ops that allows users to play custom maps, enables the developer console, adds a menu option to load mods, etc. developed by Nukem & myself.

Requirements:
Call of Duty: Black Ops (Steam)
Visual Studio 2013 Redistributable

FAQ
  • Where can I download game_mod?
    game_mod can be downloaded from LinkerMod's releases page on GitHub (
    ). Its highly recommended that you download the latest version.
  • Can I upload game_mod on [insert site here]?
    Please don't! The releases page on GitHub hosts all versions of game_mod – uploading duplicates of game_mod causes a large amount of confusion for users and can result in different users having incompatible versions of game_mod. Furthermore, versions of game_mod from another sources may contain malicious code or viruses!
  • Should I package game_mod with my mod?
    Modder's should not package game_mod within their mods, if the mod you downloaded came prepackaged with game_mod, you should install the official version of game_mod over the one that was packaged with the mod.
    Why? Depending on how trustworthy the developer of the mod is, they could have compiled a custom version of game_mod which has the potential to contain malicious code. It's better to use the official version to be ensure the safety of the version of game_mod you are using.
  • I believe I found a bug in game_mod!
    If you believe you have found a bug, and can provide steps to reproduce it, as well as an accurate description of what occurs – file an issue on the LinkerMod GitHub project here (
    ), and apply the game_mod label. Please check to see if the issue was posted already before posting a duplicate issue.
  • I wish to contribute to the development of game_mod.
    If you wish contribute to the development of game_mod file a pull request on the GitHub page here (
    ).
Credits

IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR MODDERS:
DO NOT PACKAGE GAME_MOD WITH YOUR MOD – REFERENCE THE GITHUB DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW AND PROVIDE DOWNLOAD & INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS

Download

Original thread:
holy balls good job

Paylasici

Reaction score
Creating custom zombie maps is possible now. So where are all the custom zombie maps? No one creates any.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Creating custom zombie maps is possible now. So where are all the custom zombie maps? No one creates any.
I think the most developers are working on black ops 3. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
sorry about the misdirection cabcon i have been completely out of it today i am pretty sure i am sick :cry:
Oh no problem, it could be also in generell discussions :smile:

GhostsNeRo

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey CabCon
you late.! i know Game_Mode since 1 year <3
All Maps:
Albtraume
Perish
R4
Shipment_Snow
Trench

ImJayZ

Call of Duty 2 Moderator
Reaction score
yo, is it possible for cracked BGLan? all the time after launching the .dat, the call of duty black server is not functional. you have an idea ?

Jay Z.