Answered Call of Duty Black Ops III Mods on PS4 & XBOX ONE?

TryRed

Reaction score
So with the recent release of Mod Tools for Call of Duty Black Ops III on PC, I started to ask my self a question: wouldn't it be possible for console users to have access to the content created with mod tools? I mean, is not like I thought about it out of thin air, we have seen a few videogames promoting Mods on consoles (Fallout 4, Farming Simulator, etc.). Would it be too crazy to think about seeing this on consoles? I think it would be great for the lifetime of the game across all platforms...

What do you guys think?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So with the recent release of Mod Tools for Call of Duty Black Ops III on PC, I started to ask my self a question: wouldn't it be possible for console users to have access to the content created with mod tools? I mean, is not like I thought about it out of thin air, we have seen a few videogames promoting Mods on consoles (Fallout 4, Farming Simulator, etc.). Would it be too crazy to think about seeing this on consoles? I think it would be great for the lifetime of the game across all platforms...

What do you guys think?
Unfortunately it's not possible yet and I also don't think that the developer will put mods to consoles anymore.

Question answered.