Question can anyone help me get a silent aimbot and no aim aimbot for zombies coded? i want what people use for multiple but for zombies.

zKingFrosty

Reaction score
The Unfair aimbot gives me a headache too much spinning im tryna have something i can just spray and it kills everything no screen movement, or just aimbot for the stuff on my screen.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
The Unfair aimbot gives me a headache too much spinning im tryna have something i can just spray and it kills everything no screen movement, or just aimbot for the stuff on my screen.
Are you looking for an MP or ZM aimbot?

zKingFrosty

Reaction score
I am looking for a MP type of aimbot to put into zombies. So the same way it would just lock on to enemies that are only visible on your screen in MP implemented into zombies. Or one that requires no aim lock at all, as in just spraying and it kills everything without the flicks in every direction

NightwalkerLots

Reaction score
I won't write one for you. But I'll let you in on functions that would make it possible.

MagicBullet()
Creates/Spawns Projectile. You can use this site to reference how to call the function, along with others
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

CantSeeEntities()

You can try the inverse of this, to set up a visibility check on a array of enemies. For example maybe,

#include scripts\shared\array_shared;

z = GetAITeamArray(level.zombie_team);
targets
= array::get_all_closest( player.origin, z, array::filter( z ) );

if( !player CantSeeEntities(targets, 67) { return true; }

DoDamage()​

If you want your aimbot to be infinite damage like mine is, then you can use this function along with MagicBullet to spawn bullets that go to that zombie, along with just doing damage to that zombie equal to the zombie's health.