Question can you mod a pirated version of bo1 and play it using GETREKT T5m

DoctorJotaroKujo

Reaction score
so I simply can't afford to buy black ops 1 but i want to play so I pirated it oh nice I finish the campaign and all except I can't play zombies or multiplayer, i can play zombies only if I finish the last mission the campaign, after the credits the intro to "five" starts and then i can play it, so i found a solution of using GETREKT T5M (btw my pirated version of bo1 is separate to GETREKT T5M which is a client that uses your bo1 directory to emulate having a legit copy even though that's not really what it's doing), Anyways I tried modding it but the word mod wouldn't show up on the menu, which leads me to ask is it possible to mod pirated bo1 and play it using GETREKT T5M.
Please Help

FGR King 25

Reaction score
so I simply can't afford to buy black ops 1 but i want to play so I pirated it oh nice I finish the campaign and all except I can't play zombies or multiplayer, i can play zombies only if I finish the last mission the campaign, after the credits the intro to "five" starts and then i can play it, so i found a solution of using GETREKT T5M (btw my pirated version of bo1 is separate to GETREKT T5M which is a client that uses your bo1 directory to emulate having a legit copy even though that's not really what it's doing), Anyways I tried modding it but the word mod wouldn't show up on the menu, which leads me to ask is it possible to mod pirated bo1 and play it using GETREKT T5M.
Please Help
when you have your copy of Black Ops 1 with the GETREKT T5M, if you want to play with mods, you have to download the game_mod.zip as you would with an original copy of the game. Then you have to install in your T5M folder this file:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(download it and then move it to the folder). When you first run it, it will create a shortcut, move it to your desktop and that's all, download your mods in your mods folder and run the game with the shortcut.