Question Can't play custom zombies after formatting Black Ops 3. Any help?

Reaction score
the only thing i can think of is my video card idk what but some thing inside my pc burned because every time i play bo3 my pc will burn

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
that's not a good sign at all then haha, maybe it actually is a hardware issue and need a new GPU, if you can try installing your the game on someone else's machine to check if it works then if it does you know it's not the game files but actually an issue with that specific machine. I can't really see it being a software issue since there isn't any .dll files missing, all drivers are up to date and you've installed the required framework and direct x updates..

Reaction score
the other thing is last time i was about to format my pc btw bo3 was working at that time soo i forgot to put it on charge and i was moving it it was %66 and my battery was %30 or 29 i was eating sooooooo the only thing i can think of is it just turned off while moving it

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
the other thing is last time i was about to format my pc btw bo3 was working at that time soo i forgot to put it on charge and i was moving it it was %66 and my battery was %30 or 29 i was eating sooooooo the only thing i can think of is it just turned off while moving it

Ahh so could of possibly ****ed up some of the files while moving them? Hmm honestly your best option is to try the install on another PC or re download the files

Reaction score
tmorrow i will try to install it on my brother pc if it works idk what to do next but if it didnt work i will download all of it again #RIPME because it will take 2 week