Question Can't start Redacted T6 (Unhandled exception caught)

hgfhgf

Reaction score
this error comes, when i start t6mpv43.exe

My log:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I installed Redacted Online/Offline Client (With fix for Windows 10)
CabConModding-000262.jpg

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score

hgfhgf

Reaction score
First off, I just wanna thank you for using my edition of Redacted. I’m sorry for this inconvience. If I may ask, are you using a pirated version of BO2 or did you install the client on a clean Steam BO2?
I use a pirated version. With the Nightly-Client is the game working, but the Nightly-Client has not the nuketown multiplayer map, and i want this map.. :c

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
I use a pirated version. With the Nightly-Client is the game working, but the Nightly-Client has not the nuketown multiplayer map, and i want this map.. :c
That is the issue. Pirated versions are known for crashing issues with Redacted. My edition of Redacted is a direct edit of the latest official version of Redacted from the Redacted team. Which in that official version, they made the client all based off the Steam version.

hgfhgf

Reaction score
That is the issue. Pirated versions are known for crashing issues with Redacted. My edition of Redacted is a direct edit of the latest official version of Redacted from the Redacted team. Which in that official version, they made the client all based off the Steam version.
But i dont understand. Why should the nightly client work and this version not?

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
But i dont understand. Why should the nightly client work and this version not?
I just explained it. Nightly is an extremely old version of Redacted. The latest version of Redacted was built differently, they looked down on pirated versions working with their client. They built it off the STEAM version of BO2. Pirated versions of BO2 WILL cause issues with Redacted.