Service CHEAP BLACK OPS 3 & 4 RECOVER SERVICE PS4/PS5 & PC NOW WITH WEPONS BRIBES- DEAD BY DAYLIGHT -CW- ACTIVE GIVEAWAYS & MORE - REPUTABLE

Nafoo19

Reaction score
Hey any chance you're able to unlock dlc maps with your package/ also do you do xbox i solo on pc but run it with friends there

Thanks!

Armorall

Veteran
Reaction score
I am not able to unlock the dlc for bo3 but I can for bo4, and as to xbox I am not able to do the service there only ps4/ps5 and pc

PipRunners

Reaction score
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is the discord or my tag is ArmorAll
. I used to do bo3 for playstation accounts but I have discontinued it unfortunately.
oh my god that truly sucks :disappointed: could you start back doing them? or do mine? for a price i really enjoy playing bo3 and it's the only cod i play.

Armorall

Veteran
Reaction score
oh my god that truly sucks :disappointed: could you start back doing them? or do mine? for a price i really enjoy playing bo3 and it's the only cod i play.
Unfortunately I can't start again, I sold both my consoles that I needed to do those services as they weren't worth the investment I had put into them.

PipRunners

Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't start again, I sold both my consoles that I needed to do those services as they weren't worth the investment I had put into them.
i understand, truly it does sucks for playstation users, i can't find any services anywhere. The modding scene seems to be
dying for console users. Thanks again for replying, if you know any please refer me.

mattwest10392

Reaction score
hey could you just give me divinium unlock all for just multiplayer on pc?? let me know im willing to pay as soon as i get a response