Service WE'RE BACK THE TRUE #1! MollyNye's Cold War and BO3 [PC only] | Free Giveaways! | Everything for ZM & MP | Cryptokeys | Liquid Divinium | 250+ Vouches

MollyNye

MollyNye's Recoveries
Reaction score
Offering Cold War Services as well! Join our server to check them out :smile:

shop-upgraded.jpg

More than a shop, we're a Community

It can just be a shop if you would like it to be but to people that want to actually play BO3 with others

We may be a small community so far but lets be honest, the BO3 (PC) population is dying and everyone knows it, hit up someone up in my server or even me and I'm down to play.

Discord Server:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Click above to join!

Attachments

• Vouches #1.PNG
    Vouches #1.PNG
    48.5 KB · Views: 534
  • Vouches #2.PNG
    Vouches #2.PNG
    234 KB · Views: 506
  • Vouches #3.PNG
    Vouches #3.PNG
    119.9 KB · Views: 540
  • Vouches #4.PNG
    Vouches #4.PNG
    278.8 KB · Views: 489
  • shop-update.jpg
    shop-update.jpg
    513.9 KB · Views: 1,248
Last edited:

ItsReeceyOG

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
View attachment 3562

Discord Server:

Click Above!

It can just be a shop if you would like it to be but to people that want to actually play BO3 with others

We may be a small community so far but lets be honest, the BO3 (PC) population is dying and everyone knows it, hit up someone up in my server or even me and I'm down to play.

Now, why me? Out of all the other service sellers out there?

Everything means Max Level, Dark Matter, All Camos, All Calling Cards, Custom Combat Records, the Super Easter Egg and Weapons Max'd Out with Attachments (Multiplayer & Zombies) with a 0% BAN RATE

- I don't think one service seller has guaranteed they can get your rank and or combat stats back. If another Modder reverts your stats in game I will put them back to how they were.
- Higher quantities with the cheapest prices
- Fast response times, always checking for DMs

- Free Giveaways. Giving out Ultimate Packages, lots of Cryptokeys and Liquid Divinium! Even if you haven't purchased a service from me, you can just join the discord server and have a chance of winning
- Modded lobby competitions for prizes, big prizes.
- I have an automated shoppy.gg shop.

That's pretty much it. Come by my Discord Server and check it out! I can't wait to see you:wink:

Discord Server:
Amazing service, got what i wanted plus more.. great guy, does good

Oziii

Reaction score
View attachment 3562

Discord Server:

Click Above!

Service reduction time improved up by 2x as we have introduced a second service seller to the Discord Server! :relaxed:

Now, why me? Out of all the other service sellers out there?

Everything means Max Level, Dark Matter, All Camos, All Calling Cards, Custom Combat Records, the Super Easter Egg and Weapons Max'd Out with Attachments (Multiplayer & Zombies) with a 0% BAN RATE

- I don't think one service seller has guaranteed they can get your rank and or combat stats back. If another Modder reverts your stats in game I will put them back to how they were.
- Higher quantities with the cheapest prices
- Fast response times, always checking for DMs

- Free Giveaways. Giving out Ultimate Packages, lots of Cryptokeys and Liquid Divinium! Even if you haven't purchased a service from me, you can just join the discord server and have a chance of winning
- Modded lobby competitions for prizes, big prizes.
- I have an automated shoppy.gg shop.

That's pretty much it. Come by my Discord Server and check it out! I can't wait to see you:wink:

Discord Server:
its Legit :smile: Thank you

Attachments

• legit.PNG
    legit.PNG
    1.9 MB · Views: 384

Hanzipanzer

Reaction score
Totally trustworthy, MollyNye is one of the nicest modders I've met and it is over in minutes .

His prices are very cheap.
1589623933583.png
1589624089830.png

Attachments

• 1589623613864.png
    1589623613864.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 342

holnwh

Reaction score
+rep, Molly done a modded lobby (gungame) w/ prize to win(crypto key/liquid divinium) i was 6th and i won 1000 cryptokeys, he's legit