Question Cod4/waw/bo1 menus

Tcgmods

Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new to this site really also new I sh to PC modding it was allways xbox for me can remember the day I got a menu when I was like 13 XD but I just wanted to ask really has anyone got some suggestions for menus to try and if I think there really good I'll make YouTube videos ect thanks for your time

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Hello guys I'm new to this site really also new I sh to PC modding it was allways xbox for me can remember the day I got a menu when I was like 13 XD but I just wanted to ask really has anyone got some suggestions for menus to try and if I think there really good I'll make YouTube videos ect thanks for your time
There are plenty of good menus you can use on pc Although most have multiple videos on them.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Go to the Black Ops 2 section, there are plenty of menus there. Or do a YouTube search of "Black Ops 2 GSC Menu", and you'll find some.