Release Counter Strike Source Public Hook - Steam - Not work on Crack

dont_aim_at_me

Known Member
Reaction score
I found a working hack for CSS, I don't know from which creator I downloaded it because I was a bit pissed off because a lot of monkeys only upload fake applications with fours.

Should you use this hook on VAC servers better create a 2 account, I did it too and was killed by the VAC after 4 servers. This rarely happens on normal servers because there are hardly any anti-cheats on the server or hardly any admin is on. But a standard ban doesn't really care.

The option "WalkWall" or something like that lets the game run at 5 FPS seems to be an unimportant option.

Should someone want to see evidence, just write.

Have fun.

Ah forget this hook is discovered and not undiscovered

Attachments

• CSS Public Hook - Steam.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:

dont_aim_at_me

Known Member
Reaction score
I found a working hack for CSS, I don't know from which creator I downloaded it because I was a bit pissed off because a lot of monkeys only upload fake applications with fours.

Should you use this hook on VAC servers better create a 2 account, I did it too and was killed by the VAC after 4 servers. This rarely happens on normal servers because there are hardly any anti-cheats on the server or hardly any admin is on. But a standard ban doesn't really care.

The option "WalkWall" or something like that lets the game run at 5 FPS seems to be an unimportant option.

Should someone want to see evidence, just write.

Have fun.

Ah forget this hook is discovered and not undiscovered

WARNING!!!!
DONT DOWNLOAD THE HACK YOU WILL GET 1 VAC TO PLAY WITH THAT AND 1 VAC TO USE THIS HACK I GOT 2 VAC ON MY MAIN STEAM ACC. I WAS CREATE A NEW ACC ON STEAM BUT THE VAC WAS COME TO THE MAIN ACCOUNT!!

CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT WITH A OTHER IP / WIFI / DNS BUT DONT CREATE A ACC WITH SAME WIFI OR SOMTHING.

I dont delete the hack but stay safe!