Discussion Depression Clothing "Charity" (By Harry)

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Over the last couple of days, I have teased a small project I have had in mind for a while.
I wanted to create a way to help those who suffer from depression. I looked into ways people deal with this, and two ways came back. Creating music and designing.
So I went ahead a created a project for people who have depression (or anyone) where you can send us an image, give us the details about where the image should be (Black Short Sleeve T-Shirt, Back, Middle), and we will sell these shirts thanks to Clothes2Order.

Yes, you could do this yourself, but we have the traffic already available, we have the people willing to help out this cause.

So why should I trust you Harry? Who's to say you won't take all the money?
At the end of every month, we will send all those who purchased from the store a detailed report of the profits, and how much of that went to charity (remember, we HAVE to pay for server, security and domain which is costing us around $18 a year). We only make $3 profit off each clothing item (so it is kept relatively inexpensive). The report includes a receipt from the charity. All of this will be public information.

The projects name is "Sad Concept". Images of the website attached.

I hope some of you could perhaps support the project in the future, and if you suffer from depression, please contact a helpline. If you're a designer and enjoy designer, send us some of your work and we'd be glad to place it in our store!

fbse1Bx.png

pN3ElAw.png

mQWjvBt.png

The link to the website is here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks,
Harry

Last edited:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me know once its ready. I'll be sure to be your first customer and maybe investor.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me know once its ready. I'll be sure to be your first customer and maybe investor.
Hey Starh,
Thanks mate. I have the website up now, where products are available (sadconcept.com), however, I want to remake the website and start advertising now that I have some time on my hands (finished school term today)

Have a good one Homie :smile: