Release [DEX & CEX Cobra] SPRX FR & ENG The Galerium v2.6 + Website & Forum by Dylan57richem

looks awesome but it wont open the menu rebug dex push r1 and right and doesnt open anythink opens the menu with the 2 r3 been pushed pls advise thx

Dylan57richem

Thread starter #22
looks awesome but it wont open the menu rebug dex push r1 and right and doesnt open anythink opens the menu with the 2 r3 been pushed pls advise thx
Install PKG and install EBOOT / ModManager and Galerium Normal. Also, check first post, you can see one spoiler "Frequently questions" with recommend configuration / debug settings

Thanks a lot for the quick response I can get it open on cex cobra ferrox cfw but rebug im still battling I have checked the spoiler this is maybe where I'm confused at what this means Release Check mode in Release Mode
Thanks for the patience and help

Dylan57richem

Thread starter #24
Thanks a lot for the quick response I can get it open on cex cobra ferrox cfw but rebug im still battling I have checked the spoiler this is maybe where I'm confused at what this means Release Check mode in Release Mode
Thanks for the patience and help
It's in Debug Settings (down of settings) you must configure few debug settings like spoiler if you have CFW Rebug