Does Anybody Here Have A Hard Time Sleeping?

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Heya everyone!

I was just wondering if anybody here has a hard time getting to sleep sometimes. And if so, what are your method(s) to getting to sleep faster?

No trolls please. Serious question as i myself have the problem quite a bit. My solution sometimes helps me. It's music. Post-rock/Ambient music to be exact.

What are YOUR methods?

Freezee

Veteran
Reaction score
All the time, Just listen to music while laying down or something, or take some sleeping pills, It's up to you haha.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
ASMR helps me sleep. I always mostly have a fan on when sleeping as well and before I go to sleep I tend to keep away from all electronics for at least half an hour.

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Heya everyone!

I was just wondering if anybody here has a hard time getting to sleep sometimes. And if so, what are your method(s) to getting to sleep faster?

No trolls please. Serious question as i myself have the problem quite a bit. My solution sometimes helps me. It's music. Post-rock/Ambient music to be exact.

What are YOUR methods?
well the blue light from the computer or the phone screen afeects sleep so every time i am not on pc before sleep i sleep alot faster.
(
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
). That may be the reason why you might have a hard time falling asleep. I personally use a fan and dont drink too much coffee and i have seen alot of improvements.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Now that's a great response! I didn't even know windows 10 had a night mode thingy :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:

I will definitely use this from now on! Thanks for the tip! :*

EDIT: I've never noticed any difference at sleeping whether i use it or not.

Last edited:

Ganjanikos

Greek Force
Donator
Reaction score
Now that's a great response! I didn't even know windows 10 had a night mode thingy :openmouth::openmouth::openmouth:

I will definitely use this from now on! Thanks for the tip! :*

EDIT: I've never noticed any difference at sleeping whether i use it or not.
Well i do

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I have to take sleeping pills, sometimes more than I'm supposed to. If I don't I'll be up all night constantly replaying everything I've done that day / stuff in the past in my head.

Last edited:

Freezee

Veteran
Reaction score
I use a fan or an AC to help me sleep, only way I can get to sleep and if I don't have one I don't sleep. If I go to spend the night at a friends house and they don't have a fan welp, no sleep for me :disappointed:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I always have that

Watching tv(sometimes it works sometimes not)
Slepping pills
Asmr
Music
Going for a walk before laying down

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wank - Uses some energy and usually you fall asleep not long after :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
It looks like you have no idea how sleeping problems feel like
Playing with your ding dong doesnt help much in my opinion
Clearly you're not getting that it was a joke...

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
# Music wise, one of my favorite metal bands ever

# My misses, though, i feel bad most times keeping her awake with me :disappointed:

# Documentaries on YouTube, weird stuff like strange creature/animal sightings, police murder investigations as I am a fanatic with forensics/law and crime, i play them on my phone and sit the phone on my bedside table so i just listen.

I try to stay away from medicine/tablets as much as possible, though, at times they are the only answer to sleep for me :disappointed: