Final goodbye. Why? Read.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello CabCon modding. It's been a honor to be here when I first came across this website. However over time it's been awhile and I've been thinking about it and soon this community is just falling apart. @CabCon Please don't delete my thread nor edit it, just let me speak the truth in my point of view why I think this.

First of all I came across CabCon modding just a place to learn GSC since that's when I really was interested into at the time before I came across Engine menus, and D3D menus. I haven't really bothered to register for the website after sometime, as the source code was already out there, but I could view discussions and read peoples ideas and what they have to say. First, that's what I loved about this community how it was so chill and always helping and keeping things active.

Second of all, I'd like to point out (I'm not mentioning names but if you've been here, you would know what I'm saying) CabCon picks friends as moderators, not someone who could properly do their job, is well known in the community, and treats people with respect. I mean, I was a moderator for a couple weeks only because of Aesir Cheats (When I ran it because I wanted to become a lime instead of a watermelon) After all it's his website, however I do disagree if staff are causing drama, in and out of your website because that results into putting a bad reputation on the website. For example the entire SeriousHD and Extinct thing. We all could have handled that better than what we did. And to be 100% I'm kinda with Extinct and Serious now on somethings, and others not so much.

Third of all, there's no consequence what so ever on this forum. As yet, I admit I should have been banned, as I was the one who caused the CabCon Shoutbox to lag dramatically and take like 20 minutes to load a message, as I won't mention the other guy who joined me in this to protect his reputation. There's no rules, it's all warnings, and kids just coming in and ruining the website. Personally, I think coding applications is more for 14+ age since that's when your mind decides on what you want to try, instead of having kids come in here with applications for a tiny bit of fame or leaked sources. I'm not saying anyone can't develop under that age, but for you to know something useful that's what the age I'd start at... anyways moving on.

Fourth of all, leaked sources. Source code sure, fine what ever as long as it belongs too you, or already out there for the world. However leaking source code, is just wrong to the community, and developer its self. You aren't teaching the community anything by leaking sources, as that's technically what I see this site as, a learning site, and a place for people to release developed cheats. I think @CabCon should revise his rules, so you make the work sited, explaining everything that the developer did or was trying to do, therefore you can understand what they're trying to do or did. Instead of reading something you just won't understand.

Fifth of all, the community is getting childish by the minute, and I don't want to affiliate myself with them. I'm not saying kids are bad, but the maturity level for something that can go long ways just sucks on this website. There's no goals, or anything anymore. No changes, drama, and people just being complete idiots overall. Like you people are more worried about credits, rather than the actual program and source its self. Like seriously. Learn from the code, and use it and modify it. Not everyone goes online though, and just copies and paste! Then they release a program, and then its like credits? I made it myself. Nah no you didnt your thread is getting deleted in 24 hours unless you provide credit. (facepalm)

Things that would consider me coming back:
  • The premium section is dead on this website
  • The monthly nominee is not even active on this website so why have it
  • The people here are immature and just plain stupid.
  • The staff have no authority or won't ban anyone
  • The staff have no reputation or cause drama that isn't needed
  • CabCon fixes the rules with his website and learns how to train staff not to have drama
  • Give staff access to ban people on the website, after all if they're staff you should trust them
  • Fixed the leak part. That's the part that pisses me off the most and heh that's why I'm honestly writing this ****. Because it's pointless, and nothing ever changes.
When this gets fixed, I'll be more active. Besides that, peace.

I still love you @CabCon this is just some flaws. You're still my cherry on top.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
"Third of all, there's no consequence what so ever on this forum. As yet, I admit I should have been banned, as I was the one who caused the CabCon Shoutbox to lag dramatically and take like 20 minutes to load a message, as I won't mention the other guy who joined me in this to protect his reputation. There's no rules, it's all warnings, and kids just coming in and ruining the website. Personally, I think coding applications is more for 14+ age since that's when your mind decides on what you want to try, instead of having kids come in here with applications for a tiny bit of fame or leaked sources. I'm not saying anyone can't develop under that age, but for you to know something useful that's what the age I'd start at... anyways moving on."

We all know it was me xD
I openly admit it. CabCon watched it xD

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Hello CabCon modding. It's been a honor to be here when I first came across this website. However over time it's been awhile and I've been thinking about it and soon this community is just falling apart. @CabCon Please don't delete my thread nor edit it, just let me speak the truth in my point of view why I think this.

First of all I came across CabCon modding just a place to learn GSC since that's when I really was interested into at the time before I came across Engine menus, and D3D menus. I haven't really bothered to register for the website after sometime, as the source code was already out there, but I could view discussions and read peoples ideas and what they have to say. First, that's what I loved about this community how it was so chill and always helping and keeping things active.

Second of all, I'd like to point out (I'm not mentioning names but if you've been here, you would know what I'm saying) CabCon picks friends as moderators, not someone who could properly do their job, is well known in the community, and treats people with respect. I mean, I was a moderator for a couple weeks only because of Aesir Cheats (When I ran it because I wanted to become a lime instead of a watermelon) After all it's his website, however I do disagree if staff are causing drama, in and out of your website because that results into putting a bad reputation on the website. For example the entire SeriousHD and Extinct thing. We all could have handled that better than what we did. And to be 100% I'm kinda with Extinct and Serious now on somethings, and others not so much.

Third of all, there's no consequence what so ever on this forum. As yet, I admit I should have been banned, as I was the one who caused the CabCon Shoutbox to lag dramatically and take like 20 minutes to load a message, as I won't mention the other guy who joined me in this to protect his reputation. There's no rules, it's all warnings, and kids just coming in and ruining the website. Personally, I think coding applications is more for 14+ age since that's when your mind decides on what you want to try, instead of having kids come in here with applications for a tiny bit of fame or leaked sources. I'm not saying anyone can't develop under that age, but for you to know something useful that's what the age I'd start at... anyways moving on.

Fourth of all, leaked sources. Source code sure, fine what ever as long as it belongs too you, or already out there for the world. However leaking source code, is just wrong to the community, and developer its self. You aren't teaching the community anything by leaking sources, as that's technically what I see this site as, a learning site, and a place for people to release developed cheats. I think @CabCon should revise his rules, so you make the work sited, explaining everything that the developer did or was trying to do, therefore you can understand what they're trying to do or did. Instead of reading something you just won't understand.

Fifth of all, the community is getting childish by the minute, and I don't want to affiliate myself with them. I'm not saying kids are bad, but the maturity level for something that can go long ways just sucks on this website. There's no goals, or anything anymore. No changes, drama, and people just being complete idiots overall. Like you people are more worried about credits, rather than the actual program and source its self. Like seriously. Learn from the code, and use it and modify it. Not everyone goes online though, and just copies and paste! Then they release a program, and then its like credits? I made it myself. Nah no you didnt your thread is getting deleted in 24 hours unless you provide credit. (facepalm)

Things that would consider me coming back:
  • CabCon fixes the rules with his website and learns how to train staff not to have drama
  • Give staff access to ban people on the website, after all if they're staff you should trust them
  • Fixed the leak part. That's the part that pisses me off the most and heh that's why I'm honestly writing this ****. Because it's pointless, and nothing ever changes.
When this gets fixed, I'll be more active. Besides that, peace.

I still love you @CabCon this is just some flaws. You're still my cherry on top.

1# Premium section does need some attention,we will look into this.
2# The member of the month,i will consult CabCon if we can bring this back to be more active.
3# This is a modding scene + social media,there will always be immature behavior from some members,best advise is to ignore and move on.
4# Staff need some form of authority,it would be pointless for CabCon to have any staff members at all if there was no minimum authority assigned for moderators.
5/6# The staff don't start drama, we respond to members statements/remarks/attitude.
7# Administrators have the authority to ban people,there is no need for moderators to have that authority.
8# Leaked content,yes,i openly admit recently i leaked some of Extincts codes he shared with me due to conflict regarding SeriousHD,not saying i made the right move or the wrong move,but i think it's a good idea to remove the leaked content from CCM for future references,however,if the content is available to the public on another website this would not be considered leaking.

Last edited:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
1# Premium section does need some attention,we will look into this.
2# The member of the month,i will consult CabCon if we can bring this back to be more active.
3# This is a modding scene + social media,there will always be immature behavior from some members,best advise is to ignore and move on.
4# Staff need some form of authority,it would be pointless for CabCon to have any staff members at all if there was no minimum authority assigned for moderators.
5/6# The staff don't start drama, we respond to members statements/remarks/attitude.
7# Administrators have the authority to ban people,there is no need for moderators to have that authority.
8# Leaked content,yes,i openly admit recently i leaked some of Extincts codes he shared with me due to conflict regarding SeriousHD,not saying i made the right move or the wrong move,but i think it's a good idea to remove the leaked content from CCM for future references,however,if the content is available to the public on another website this would not be considered leaking.
No chance, you know, how to, use a space, after a comma?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
lool u sound like a child
He's anything but.
And what he's saying is true. Spoke to a few last night about it. What he is saying is just what everyone else is saying xD
Except you are spamming: Bring Serious back...

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
As for the source code part. Copyright :smile:
$100,000 on first exposure, $10,000 per misuse xD

However, no one properly copyrights their sh*t

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
lol SeriousHD is a better dev than most the users on this site will ever be, if he dislikes how the site is ran he should **** off, no need to write a few paragraphs about it

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
lol SeriousHD is a better dev than most the users on this site will ever be, if he dislikes how the site is ran he should **** off, no need to write a few paragraphs about it
I dont think anyone has said he isn't. The reason Serious has no respect was not because he leeched, was a skid or any other bullsh*t people call each other now, but was the the fact he treated everyone else like sh*t.
If people don't like how a community is run, they have every right to say so. It was this community that brought major changes into CabConModding. It's not just up to 1 or 2 people.

However, can we please stop talking about the SeriousHD drama? He has been banned. He will remain banned. He has a new account and silently watches us. Just leave it at that.

iGArabZz

Reaction score
Fifth of all, the community is getting childish by the minute

Not been here long but I've not seen any childish behaviour, I feel like the Moderators are doing there jobs correctly, as well as CabCon, they're all friendly.

Although I have seen a few post made by SeriousHD in the past, it seems as though he is abit childish, thinks he's better than everyone else, aggressive posts because SOMEONE disagreed with his post.

The website may be dead now, but your ranting about all the NEGATIVE stuff isn't going to make anything better, is it? Yes we can all see that the site is going down hill, but we must think as a community how to attract new users. The website is only dying because the Xbox and PS3 modding scene is basically dead, so let's post more content for next generation consoles and PC whether it's modding related or not, that way we may get new users as the content will be up to date!

If CabCob wants to pick his friends as moderators then so be it? There his friends, he trusts them, they do there job right, isn't that what it's all about?

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not been here long but I've not seen any childish behaviour, I feel like the Moderators are doing there jobs correctly, as well as CabCon, they're all friendly.

Although I have seen a few post made by SeriousHD in the past, it seems as though he is abit childish, thinks he's better than everyone else, aggressive posts because SOMEONE disagreed with his post.

The website may be dead now, but your ranting about all the NEGATIVE stuff isn't going to make anything better, is it? Yes we can all see that the site is going down hill, but we must think as a community how to attract new users. The website is only dying because the Xbox and PS3 modding scene is basically dead, so let's post more content for next generation consoles and PC whether it's modding related or not, that way we may get new users as the content will be up to date!

If CabCob wants to pick his friends as moderators then so be it? There his friends, he trusts them, they do there job right, isn't that what it's all about?
First, I'd like to say, how did the staff act with the SeriousHD job? Next, this post was explaining WHY I'm leaving, I didn't include anything positive besides constructive criticism and my VIEW on things. I have nothing good to say anyways besides CabCon doing his best. I think the staff should be a little bit harder on things rather than just warning them. Which I said above and that isn't being a dick. Next the other issue is, staff edit post that's about them that's a negative response. Just like Jack's post as he clearly stated that. I'm not really complaining about the staff, actually I'm trying to have them enforce rules, so we don't constantly run into the same issues and give warnings over and over again. It's just like the same post over and over again. It's annoying! No one has really considered doing Nextgen consoles because they don't know what the hell they're doing with the anti cheats. I think @God and I and maybe a few other people who have done PC cheats. If you haven't been here for long, you probably missed the SeriousHD drama of a lot of it. That just really killed my incentive to being on this site also kids leaking sources and say have fun leeching just because they want a bit of fame. Don't you think that's a bit childish? Don't get me wrong, I disagreed with SeriousHD a lot and fought with him for the reasons you said above. I'm shocked he didn't mention my name at all with most of it. He did bring up a lot of good points though when we did talk, and his YouTube videos. So no, I wouldn't consider SeriousHD childish.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
First, I'd like to say, how did the staff act with the SeriousHD job? Next, this post was explaining WHY I'm leaving, I didn't include anything positive besides constructive criticism and my VIEW on things. I have nothing good to say anyways besides CabCon doing his best. I think the staff should be a little bit harder on things rather than just warning them. Which I said above and that isn't being a ****. Next the other issue is, staff edit post that's about them that's a negative response. Just like Jack's post as he clearly stated that. I'm not really complaining about the staff, actually I'm trying to have them enforce rules, so we don't constantly run into the same issues and give warnings over and over again. It's just like the same post over and over again. It's annoying! No one has really considered doing Nextgen consoles because they don't know what the hell they're doing with the anti cheats. I think @God and I and maybe a few other people who have done PC cheats. If you haven't been here for long, you probably missed the SeriousHD drama of a lot of it. That just really killed my incentive to being on this site also kids leaking sources and say have fun leeching just because they want a bit of fame. Don't you think that's a bit childish? Don't get me wrong, I disagreed with SeriousHD a lot and fought with him for the reasons you said above. I'm shocked he didn't mention my name at all with most of it. He did bring up a lot of good points though when we did talk, and his YouTube videos. So no, I wouldn't consider SeriousHD childish.
I'm closing you're thread before flaming matters escalate further.
If you have any concerns (as you stated) with staff,how we run the site,members or anything else I would advise starting a private conversation with CabCon and consulting you're issues there rather in public.
Thread closed: