Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

Staff member
Hello CCM members,

Today I would like to introduce everyone to my new Account Generator site.

As of right now the site only generates Fortnite and Netflix Accounts.

Each Fortnite Account Generated will have 1 or more skins on the account.
Platforms that they will be able to be used on varies. For Example

If the account has a Psn connected to it the account can be used on Pc,Mobile
If it has a Xbox Connected to it It can be used on Pc,Mobile
If it has nothing connected it can be used on Ps4 or Xbox(Only one can be chosen), Mobile.

You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

If you have any Questions or Concerns Feel free to message me :grinning: ~Lucifer
All Subscriptions Have been added heading off to bed goodnight everyone <3

ItzCapt

Hey my page keeps refreshing and when i refresh myself it wont let me go to dashboard or the generator pls message me or help in any other way

e1e1e1e

I bought an account but it keeps refreshing saying that it didnt go thru but on paypal it says it did :?

Lucifer

Staff member
I bought an account but it keeps refreshing saying that it didnt go thru but on paypal it says it did :?
Yes I have to verfiy your account please private message me and tell me your PayPal email and account name I will verfiy your account after I get off work

Lucifer

Staff member
Hey my page keeps refreshing and when i refresh myself it wont let me go to dashboard or the generator pls message me or help in any other way
i just bought and it did not give me the package i did not get gen
Please private message me your PayPal email and username on the site I will be verfiying accounts tonight

Bilaks

Great tool! It's fully working :smile: Here a quick proof a few Fortnite accounts:
I
Great tool! It's fully working :smile: Here a quick proof a few Fortnite accounts:
More accounts plzz

SteeW

I'm interested in buying the basic plan. Does it generate 1 Netflix and Forntite for day or only one account despite which site it's for?

Lucifer

Staff member
I'm interested in buying the basic plan. Does it generate 1 Netflix and Forntite for day or only one account despite which site it's for?
Only One account per day no matter what generator

Lucifer

Staff member
it says my account is temporarily locked this is such a rip off even if i sign into the epic games website it says that
Hmmm Werid Seems to be working for the Owner of Cabcon Modding Maybe you fat fingered keys and Typed in the wrong password to many times or maybe have you thought that someone else changed the password on the epic games account?

Please stop spamming with useless bs when you clearly don't know how to use the site properly want to know so Bad here ill make a thread on "How to Use Bestaccountgen.tk properly" Tutorial - How to Use Bestaccountgen.tk | CabConModding

Last edited:

lmalic

I bought the 1 account a day, but my page just says waiting for purchase to complete. What can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.