Lucifer

Staff member
Thread starter #62
this shits a ****in scam i dont care what you say ive tried to sign into every account for the past 7+ days and it hasn't worked
upload_2018-9-20_19-26-11.png

And you expect to get a account on the first try? I am working on getting more accounts to replace the inactive ones until then. Please stop being a child and acting immature thanks :grinning:

Looks great but you should get a premium domain name to make it a little bit more trustable and professional. Otherwise it seems great. :smile:

Lucifer

Staff member
Thread starter #64
Hello CCM members,

Today I would like to introduce everyone to my new Account Generator site.

As of right now the site only generates Fortnite and Netflix Accounts.

Each Fortnite Account Generated will have 1 or more skins on the account.
Platforms that they will be able to be used on varies. For Example

If the account has a Psn connected to it the account can be used on Pc,Mobile
If it has a Xbox Connected to it It can be used on Pc,Mobile
If it has nothing connected it can be used on Ps4 or Xbox(Only one can be chosen), Mobile.
Auto buy is disabled right now if you buy a account please private message me with your PayPal email and username on the site
You have to be logged in to view links Log in or register now.

If you have any Questions or Concerns Feel free to message me :grinning: ~Lucifer
For those that feel the need to charge back because I do not spend 24hrs of my day activating every account You will be blacklisted from every website I make. Give me time to verfiy your account instead of being childish and charging back.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
For those that feel the need to charge back because I do not spend 24hrs of my day activating every account You will be blacklisted from every website I make. Give me time to verfiy your account instead of being childish and charging back.

Hello CCM members,

If it has nothing connected it can be used on Ps4 or Xbox(Only one can be chosen), Mobile.
Auto buy is disabled right now if you buy a account please private message me with your PayPal email and username on the site

If you have any Questions or Concerns Feel free to message me :grinning: ~Lucifer

Wait, so if i buy the 2 dollars one does it give me 1 acc per day with 1+ skins on it? Can it be like the Skull trooper or only new skins? What does Generators: All mean? respond soon plz

Lucifer

Staff member
Thread starter #72
Hello CCM members,

The Website is back up was switching domains :grinning:

Lucifer

Staff member
Thread starter #78
spent money just to get "refreshing" for the next hour..
What is your email because If you can not read thread and realize I have to verfiy your account and that I work all day and you charge back u will not receive your product because you charged back. If you charged back you will be banned from my site that is the end of it. I am not about to deal with people charging back constantly either read the thread or don't buy