Article Fortnite Cheat Limited Slots

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I realize I've been getting a lot of friend request off of many websites I'm apart of asking for Fortnite Cheats and asking to buy them. I would like to clear somethings up with you guys first before wasting your guys time.

SLOT STATS: 20/20 FULL

First off I would like to say, my cheats are limited to 20 slots and are sold monthly. I do charge a high price since it does stay undetected, and its very limited. I charge $250 for the first month if you're a new customer and $200 every month after. If you disagree with my pricing, you're more than welcome to code one yourself and do what you wish. I also understand that many of you can't also afford this pricing. I'm working on doing a completely new re-code of a small cheat that I can offer. Just being ESP and a couple misc features. No aimbot though.

Next: My slots open through different times a month since it's a monthly subscription based system. A lot of my customers tend to order on the first of the month each month since they're reoccurring. If you're a returning customer, you will get a notification 6 hours in advance that your slot will still be accessible if you pay by then. If not, your slot will reopen and a new customer comes in. However if you missed the spot, you will get a notification that a slot will open and you will be able to renew your subscription at the $250 price mark even if you haven't renewed your subscription for months after. The $250 is a one time fee.

I do not offer free trials, nor guaranteed slots past 6 hours. I also will not expand my slots for a very long time, due to the game having a high end anti cheat system. Also, I would prefer keeping the cheat undetected therefore it's a lot less work for me and my team. This will not change under any circumstance whether you are famous and could promote or not. All my customers are treated equally, and I do not wish to change that.

If you ask me to hold onto a slot for you and you offer to pay, I do not do this. This is a lot of organization for me and my company runs off of a first come first served basis.

If you want to keep up to dates please add my account. Please comment why you're adding me and I will not be advertising "Open Slot" you can message me and keep up to dates. I try to respond within 12 hours of each message. : You can add my Steam account here:
Code:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/starh1337/
Last but not least please don't waste my time and be like this guy:

5454a03ea953d3fb19784c7ab27b9ebf.png

17fbe5055a12871b2800cd6300db95a4.png

272df7c6493e497a5d02ee3d0f19d731.png

cd2669751aa0f92cfae30344e4dfdce2.png

maxwell baker

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I vouch for this guy. I own his fortnite cheat and a few of his cod cheats as well. amazing cheats. although sometimes there are some bugs here and there. with that said, he constantly updates and improves. legit and nice guy! :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I brought his cheat. I can vouch for him. Legit cheat, I haven't been banned yet also! Would recommend his software ;P

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can We Have A List Of What It Includes Or A Preview? Thank U!
I'll have one of my customers compose a video hopefully for a month subscription with clips.

However it contains the basics, aimbot, esp, no spread, mouse menu, options for smoothness for legit, HWID spoofer, I'll go on once they compose a video.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Haven't used his fortnite cheat, but have used others. Legit but ghey.