AccountGenerator

Premium Member
Premium Member
1.jpg

Hello guys :handwaving:,
today I'll present my own Fortnite Account Generator. Totally for free! It's super simple! I'll share a given amount of accounts everyday with some tricky techniques. You have to do a simple challenge to get an account. You will find details about the today account below!

Today's Accounts

NEW ACCOUNTS

Today I'm starting my service so you will get your accounts absolutely without any challenge.
Here are today's accounts:

Proof of selling
Screenshot_478.jpg

2.jpg

FAQ

Why do you have to do a challenge?
This is super simple. There are thousands of people seeking for Fortnite accounts on the web and I don't want that these people come here and use the accounts and don't say thank you or anything else and people who a searching for hours can't find any accounts. My account generator will solve this problem by giving accounts only to people who really want it!

Where do I get these accounts?
That I can guarantee that these accounts are working I'm selling the accounts daily by trusted sellers. If you know any trusted sellers I'm more than welcome to shop from them. Or do you offer any fortnite accounts for sale? Contact me: PM

2.jpg

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Not a scam there probably already taken.
Yes, unfortunately many many people are interested in these accounts so they get taken super fast. Mostly because people copy the accounts and share them on other websites, forums and chats.