'Free Mode' your programs

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is a 'part 2' to this thread:
C# Key Login + Selling Tutorial | CabConModding

This won't be needed for free programs, and this method is very un-secure, however, for small tools that have < 50 users (like private tools)

Before it starts, huge shout out to @thahitcrew for giving me the PHP writing code :tonguewink:

Requirements -
  • Visual Studio
  • Atleast 1 webserver/webhosting (can be free, as long as FTP is accessible)
  • Somewhat knowledge of my previous thread
  • Some memes (optional)

Step #1 - Setting up your webserver
Download the files attached (Server Files for CCM) and upload them to your webserver.
You can configure these if you know how, but its unnecessary for now.
Upload these to your webserver.

Step #2 - Reading and Writing
Now we need to make a program to read and write to this file. This is simple, create a form and 1 checkBox and 1 label.

Double click your form and paste this (please, try and understand it somewhat):
Code:
WebClient web = new WebClient(); System.IO.Stream stream = web.OpenRead("http://yourwebsite.com/FreeMode.txt");
            using (System.IO.StreamReader reader = new System.IO.StreamReader(stream))
            {
                label1.Text = (reader.ReadToEnd());
            }
            System.Threading.Thread.Sleep(2500);
            if(label1.Text == "False")
            {
                checkBox1.Checked = false;
            }
            else if(label1.Text == "True")
            {
                checkBox1.Checked = true;
            }

Now double click on your checkBox and paste this:
Code:
if(checkBox1.Checked == false)
            {
                webBrowser1.Navigate("http://yourwebsite.com/FreeMode.php?FreeMode=False");
            }
            else
            {
                webBrowser1.Navigate("http://yourwebsite.com/FreeMode.php?FreeMode=True");
            }

Simple as that!

Step 3 - Integrating this
Now to put this into your login, simply use the same system as my last tutorial (linked above) or:
Make a new label on your form.
Double click your login button, and go to the top of the code.
Paste this:
Code:
if (label.Text == "True")
                        {
                            MessageBox.Show("Logged In to Free Mode", "Logged In");
                            //What you want here
                        }
                        else
                        {
                         //your login code goes here
                        }

Now double click on the form and paste this:
Code:
WebClient web = new WebClient(); System.IO.Stream stream1 = web.OpenRead("http://whysomoddingteam.xyz/ServerLogin/FreeMode.txt");
            using (System.IO.StreamReader reader1 = new System.IO.StreamReader(stream1))
            {
                label.Text = (reader1.ReadToEnd());
            }

Simple as that

Any question, leave em below!

- This is NOT incredibly secure! There are better ways of making this, but, if you want to remove the .PHP after updating, or making a program to allow for FTP of the PHP when changing this, and removing when exiting the program can make it much more secure :tonguewink:

Have a good day

Attachments

• Server Files for CCM.rar
    340 bytes · Views: 184

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score

This won't be needed for free programs, and this method is very un-secure, however, for small tools that have < 50 users (like private tools)

Before it starts, huge shout out to @thahitcrew for giving me the PHP writing code :tonguewink:

Requirements -
  • Visual Studio
  • Some memes (optional)

Download the files attached (Server Files for CCM) and upload them to your webserver.

Now we need to make a program to read and write to this file. This is simple, create a form and 1 checkBox and 1 label.

Code:
WebClient web = new WebClient(); System.IO.Stream stream = web.OpenRead("http://yourwebsite.com/FreeMode.txt");
            {
            }
            {
            }
            {
            }

Code:
            {
            }
            else
            {
            }

Simple as that!

Now to put this into your login, simply use the same system as my last tutorial (linked above) or:
Paste this:
Code:
                        {
                            //What you want here
                        }
                        else
                        {
                        }

Code:
WebClient web = new WebClient(); System.IO.Stream stream1 = web.OpenRead("http://whysomoddingteam.xyz/ServerLogin/FreeMode.txt");
            {
            }

Simple as that

- This is NOT incredibly secure! There are better ways of making this, but, if you want to remove the .PHP after updating, or making a program to allow for FTP of the PHP when changing this, and removing when exiting the program can make it much more secure :tonguewink:

Have a good day
What is free mode?

S

SeriousHD-

Requirements -
  • Visual Studio
  • Some memes (optional)

Code:
            {
            }
            {
            }
            {
            }

Code:
            {
            }
            else
            {
            }

Simple as that!

Paste this:
Code:
                        {
                            //What you want here
                        }
                        else
                        {
                        }

Code:
            {
            }

Simple as that

Have a good day
Why on earth are you using GET for your auth parameters.... My god I need to stop coming on this site. I think I might have an aneurysm from this kind of content

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why on earth are you using GET for your auth parameters.... My god I need to stop coming on this site. I think I might have an aneurysm from this kind of content
Why on earth are you still here?

Edit - I thought you were done with us 'incompetent, copy & paste skids and none of them are developers' xD
@LIL CUT THROAT HE'S HERE!

Last edited:
S

SeriousHD-

Why on earth are you stalking all of my threads?

Edit - I thought you were done with us 'incompetent, copy & paste skids and none of them are developers' xD
@LIL CUT THROAT HE'S HERE!
erm... It popped up on the right and I wondered what it was??? And yeah. I am done with you dipshits lol. None of you will ever be **** and you know it too considering you just keep trying to start **** with me. You can have your modding site and your random skiddies that follow you around mindlessly and Ill stick to the real world from now on where I dont have to play these games with a bunch of losers lmao. You are pathetic and you know it. I dont even need to waste anymore time telling you that.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
erm... It popped up on the right and I wondered what it was??? And yeah. I am done with you dipshits lol. None of you will ever be **** and you know it too considering you just keep trying to start **** with me. You can have your modding site and your random skiddies that follow you around mindlessly and Ill stick to the real world from now on where I dont have to play these games with a bunch of losers lmao. You are pathetic and you know it. I dont even need to waste anymore time telling you that.
But you just did...

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Please. F*ck off dickhead xD You live in a fantasy world where you think everyone is below you and you are the lord and saviour of development.
F*cking egotistic f*ckwit. Piss off

S

SeriousHD-

Please. F*ck off dickhead xD You live in a fantasy world where you think everyone is below you and you are the lord and saviour of development.
F*cking egotistic f*ckwit. Piss off
How does it always come back to ego? Its your crutch. You cant get past the idea that hey, maybe I am not a total douche to everyone for no reason and that you are the ****ing problem dipshit. You time and time again prove that you are clueless and that literally nobody should trust anything you say, yet you keep posting so that people who dont have the knowledge to sift through your BS will think that you can help them when you obviously cant. There is a reason I treat so many of the people on this site like **** and I dont feel bad about it. I still cant believe I wasted so much time on these communities where it is literally just a bunch of random kids running around with random pieces of code they found on the internet talking **** to each other. Its pathetic. You and the type of people you support are the reason literally nobody wants to come anywhere near these sites (NGU, CCM, 7s, etc.). I dont even care anymore. All you spend your day doing is talking **** and making stupid ass posts that do nothing to help anyone. Its funny too, how while you were banned none of this **** was a problem, then you come back and instantly everyone starts up the **** train again. It is because all of your buddies use strength in numbers to start **** and when their mindless idiot of a leader leaves they crash and burn.
You are the cancer of the internet. A ****ing teenager who couldnt be anything in life so they come on here and pretend to be something. And @Gentle shut the **** up kid. Nobody has time for your ****.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
How does it always come back to ego? Its your crutch. You cant get past the idea that hey, maybe I am not a total douche to everyone for no reason and that you are the ******* problem dipshit. You time and time again prove that you are clueless and that literally nobody should trust anything you say, yet you keep posting so that people who dont have the knowledge to sift through your BS will think that you can help them when you obviously cant. There is a reason I treat so many of the people on this site like **** and I dont feel bad about it. I still cant believe I wasted so much time on these communities where it is literally just a bunch of random kids running around with random pieces of code they found on the internet talking **** to each other. Its pathetic. You and the type of people you support are the reason literally nobody wants to come anywhere near these sites (NGU, CCM, 7s, etc.). I dont even care anymore. All you spend your day doing is talking **** and making stupid ass posts that do nothing to help anyone. Its funny too, how while you were banned none of this **** was a problem, then you come back and instantly everyone starts up the **** train again. It is because all of your buddies use strength in numbers to start **** and when their mindless idiot of a leader leaves they crash and burn.
You are the cancer of the internet. A ******* teenager who couldnt be anything in life so they come on here and pretend to be something. And @Gentle shut the **** up kid. Nobody has time for your ****.
I love how you used to make fun of people who made essays for posts on a forum.. Always said they were triggered as ****. Oh look at how the tables have turned. No one in this community like you anymore. Just leave like you said you would.

S

SeriousHD-

I love how you used to make fun of people who made essays for posts on a forum.. Always said they were triggered as ****. Oh look at how the tables have turned. No one in this community like you anymore. Just leave like you said you would.
Yeah no bud. Unfortunately you arent able to see past yourself and your bullshit, but I have many people in these communities who still respect me and are my friends, however most have left these sites because of the same reason. I also find it funny how your entire analysis of this is that I wrote too much. Tables havent turned. I have learned my lesson about trying to be nice to stupid ass kids playing with mods.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah no bud. Unfortunately you arent able to see past yourself and your bullshit, but I have many people in these communities who still respect me and are my friends, however most have left these sites because of the same reason. I also find it funny how your entire analysis of this is that I wrote too much. Tables havent turned. I have learned my lesson about trying to be nice to stupid ass kids playing with mods.
You didn't learn any lesson :tearsofjoy: you just got an ego bigger than Bill Gates net worth

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
You didn't learn any lesson :tearsofjoy: you just got an ego bigger than Bill Gates net worth
LOL

I love the fact that everything Serious says is either invalid or irrelevant.
Nobody comes to those sites? I digress. What are you doing?
I'm a random skid that runs around talking sh*t? Find one post of me talking sh*t without it being an obvious joke...
These posts help no one? Even though they obvious do seeming they gets views and attention and I've earned quite a bit of money setting this up for people, which not a single one has complained about the service, hmm, quite irrelevant hey?
You contradict statements:
On NGU you said that bc I was replying with a paragraph (which was almost 4 sentences) and that you could reply in like 1 sentence showed that I was a mad keyboard warrior. Keep in mind this was the same time that everyone lost respect to you because that showed how much of a lifeless, clueless f*ckwit, egotistical c*nt you are.

Then you come here and cry in an essay.

Jezz. SeriousHD-, the biggest meme of the modding community in 2017

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh and Gentle, remember how it's always 'us' that's the issue.
It's not the one person who disagrees with everyone, it's the 1,000's of people who disagree with the 1 person that are in the wrong.

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
Oh and Gentle, remember how it's always 'us' that's the issue.
It's not the one person who disagrees with everyone, it's the 1,000's of people who disagree with the 1 person that are in the wrong.
So ****ing true

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyways, I'm gonna head off. Gentle, if anything more is said, please screenshot it and PMe bc we know CabCoon will be here soon to cleanse his community of this filth. Aka, deleting Serious' idiotic comments

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
****ing burn
But you just did...
****ing burn

upload_2017-1-16_13-21-9.png

****ing hilarious.
How does it always come back to ego? Its your crutch. You cant get past the idea that hey, maybe I am not a total douche to everyone for no reason and that you are the ******* problem dipshit. You time and time again prove that you are clueless and that literally nobody should trust anything you say, yet you keep posting so that people who dont have the knowledge to sift through your BS will think that you can help them when you obviously cant. There is a reason I treat so many of the people on this site like **** and I dont feel bad about it. I still cant believe I wasted so much time on these communities where it is literally just a bunch of random kids running around with random pieces of code they found on the internet talking **** to each other. Its pathetic. You and the type of people you support are the reason literally nobody wants to come anywhere near these sites (NGU, CCM, 7s, etc.). I dont even care anymore. All you spend your day doing is talking **** and making stupid ass posts that do nothing to help anyone. Its funny too, how while you were banned none of this **** was a problem, then you come back and instantly everyone starts up the **** train again. It is because all of your buddies use strength in numbers to start **** and when their mindless idiot of a leader leaves they crash and burn.
You are the cancer of the internet. A ******* teenager who couldnt be anything in life so they come on here and pretend to be something. And @Gentle shut the **** up kid. Nobody has time for your ****.
Triggered. Kinda strange how the mods don't ban you for being so flammable. Screw you bringing in traffic or whatever your excuse was before. This is just cancerous!

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score
Serious you are starting **** once again just stop you incompitate **** :emz: