GSC Function Ideas to create??

P

Patrick

Hello guys so as many of you may know I am making a menu, I am looking for new function ides so I can create them, if your idea is good I will defiantly create the function for black ops 2 :smile: thanks.​

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
More Fairground Rides, such as like a Superman ride (Loz Created something like this) Or Maybe some **** like having a Zoidberg picture in the menu like Extinct did lol.

P

Patrick

More Fairground Rides, such as like a Superman ride (Loz Created something like this) Or Maybe some **** like having a Zoidberg picture in the menu like Extinct did lol.
I am Extinct lol, explain the superman ride more?

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Cool Extinct! And this superman ride is basically like an upward standing cylinder, with seats that players may sit in (Like Carousel) and it slowly rises, then shoots down. Something of that manner, or maybe like a ride that goes on an adventure time like thing, but a ride!

P

Patrick

Cool Extinct! And this superman ride is basically like an upward standing cylinder, with seats that players may sit in (Like Carousel) and it slowly rises, then shoots down. Something of that manner, or maybe like a ride that goes on an adventure time like thing, but a ride!
Loz wouldn't be happy if i made something like his ride tbh :grinning:

P

Patrick

Code:
Spawn_ZoidBerg()
{
    self.ZoidBerg["Text"] = self createString("REALLY ZOIDBERG?", "bigfixed", 1.5, "TOP", "TOP", 0, 65, (1,1,1), 1, (0,0,0), .3, 1);

self.ZoidBerg["BigBg"] = self createRectangle("CENTER", "CENTER", 0, 0, 180, 180, (0.98,0.41,0.53), "white", 1, 1);
    self.ZoidBerg["EyesBg"] = self createRectangle("CENTER", "CENTER", 0, 0, 189, 50, (1,0.9,0.9), "white", 4, 1);   
    self.ZoidBerg["Shade"] = self createRectangle("CENTER", "CENTER", 0, 85, 188, 15, (1,0.72,0.72), "white", 2, 1);   
    self.EyeSort = strtok("3,5,3", ",");
    for(Ext = 0; Ext < 3; Ext++)
        self.ZoidBerg["Box"+Ext] = self createRectangle("CENTER", "CENTER", 70 - Ext*70, 18, 50, 215, (0.98,0.41,0.53), "white", float(self.EyeSort[Ext]), 1);
    for(Ext = 0; Ext < 2; Ext++)
        self.ZoidBerg["EyeBall"+Ext] = self createRectangle("CENTER", "CENTER", -60 + Ext*120, -15, 20, 20, (0,0,0), "white", 5, 1);           
}

createRectangle(align, relative, x, y, width, height, color, shader, sort, alpha, isLevel)
{
    if(!isDefined(isLevel))
          hud = newClientHudElem(self);
    else
          hud = newHudElem();
    hud.elemType = "icon";
    hud.color = color;
    hud.alpha = alpha;
    hud.sort = sort;
    hud.children = [];
    hud setParent(level.uiParent);
    hud setShader(shader, width, height);
    hud setPoint(align, relative, x, y);
    hud.archived = false;
    hud.hideWhenInMenu = true;
    return hud;
}

createString(input, font, fontScale, align, relative, x, y, color, alpha, glowColor, glowAlpha, sort, isLevel, isValue)
{
    if(!isDefined(isLevel))
          hud = self createFontString(font, fontScale);
    else
          hud = level createServerFontString(font, fontScale);
    if(!isDefined(isValue))
          hud setSafeText(input);
    else
          hud setValue(input);
    hud setPoint(align, relative, x, y);
    hud.color = color;
    hud.alpha = alpha;
    hud.glowColor = glowColor;
    hud.glowAlpha = glowAlpha;
    hud.sort = sort;
    hud.alpha = alpha;
    hud.archived = false;
    hud.hideWhenInMenu = true;
    return hud;
}

setSafeText(text)
{
    level.result += 1;
    level notify("textset");
    self setText(text);
}

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Lol, cool man, I'll find some new rides and let you know! Hopefully you can create them!

Jesus1337

Known Member
Reaction score

That's Already made on Cod 4 i support you on that idea! @Seven it would be cool if you could port it :grinning:

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Or maybe The Ali Baba! It's cool, its a 2 sided carrier that spins in a circle, with a long bar that has 2 cages on each end!

P

Patrick

Or maybe The Ali Baba! It's cool, its a 2 sided carrier that spins in a circle, with a long bar that has 2 cages on each end!
Ali Baba wouldn't be hard, i may work on that :smile: thanks for the idea, I was thinking more like some trolling functions etc!

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Ali Baba wouldn't be hard, i may work on that :grinning: thanks for the idea, I was thinking more like some trolling functions etc!
Sure man, I would love to see that happen (If you do create it, maybe give me credit for idea :grinning:) And I can think of a few trolling idea's

P

Patrick

Sure man, I would love to see that happen (If you do create it, maybe give me credit for idea :smile:) And I can think of a few trolling idea's
Sure, i dont mind giving credits if i release my menu :smile:

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Sure, i dont mind giving credits if i release my menu :grinning:
Cool man, I would love it, and I really hope you do create that function. As for the trolling, one idea is to create like the old 1.16 all Flashing Rainbow screen with flashing text poping up (This was an RTM Menu option)

P

Patrick

Cool man, I would love it, and I really hope you do create that function. As for the trolling, one idea is to create like the old 1.16 all Flashing Rainbow screen with flashing text poping up (This was an RTM Menu option)
I have a seizure function lol :grinning: