Answered Game mode scripts

Evolutions

Veteran
Reaction score
any one have game mode scripts i can add to my menu,i really would like the Micheal Myers and a few others.Any help is appreciated and many thanks in advance.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
any one have game mode scripts i can add to my menu,i really would like the Micheal Myers and a few others.Any help is appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Haha @JayCoder is your guy I bet. He just released some ****. Since I helped you find a guy, do me a favor and change his taste in music while you're in the work of it :wink: Good luck!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
What kind of gamemodes would you like to have? Gamemodes which you can play with other players? Or mini games? :smile:

P

Patrick

you can use any of my released gamemodes, they're all open source and are easy to read :smile: goodluck!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
you can use any of my released gamemodes, they're all open source and are easy to read :grinning: goodluck!
That's really nice, maybe you could made a list with all your gamemodes :smile: Like a collection thread.

Evolutions

Veteran
Reaction score
how do i find your game modes
and yeah like i seen a menu i dont remember which it was but it was sniper lobby and right from the menu,i went to game modes,clicked sniper lobby,and evry ones gun changed and it just felt like something new (i mean i know it isnt ) but it was pretty awesome.i would really like game modes people would really have fun with,Micheal Myers being one of them.,another i think was called money game or some thing like that,thanks for your ladies and gents.oh i almost forgot but i like game modes i can include others to,in public lobbies.

P

Patrick

how do i find your game modes
and yeah like i seen a menu i dont remember which it was but it was sniper lobby and right from the menu,i went to game modes,clicked sniper lobby,and evry ones gun changed and it just felt like something new (i mean i know it isnt ) but it was pretty awesome.i would really like game modes people would really have fun with,Micheal Myers being one of them.,another i think was called money game or some thing like that,thanks for your ladies and gents.oh i almost forgot but i like game modes i can include others to,in public lobbies.

Evolutions

Veteran
Reaction score
may i have source and how can i add these to my menu,please understand im a noob,thanks and sorry if im a bother

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Actually learn from them. Understand what he or she did instead of just copy and pasting and be like sweet another feature done.