if(!(self attackbuttonpressed()))
        {
            self.entity delete();
        }
    }
    wait 0.1;
    }
}
This does work very well without aimbot.
Video:

Last edited:

DF_AUS

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
You should have posted this here: Release - Black Ops 2 GSC Managed Code List | CabConModding

Unless you are looking to release a variety of scripts please do not create threads for simply one code.
I will leave your thread enabled for now, as i am unaware if you are going to be releasing more scripts or not, regardless, i will add it to the GSC scripts thread for you :smile:

Last edited:

xCometMods

Modder
You should have posted this here: Release - Black Ops 2 GSC Managed Code List | CabConModding

Unless you are looking to release a variety of scripts please do not create threads for simply one code.
I will leave your thread enabled for now, as i am unaware if you are going to be releasing for scripts or not, regardless, i will add it to the GSC scripts thread for you :smile:
Totally forgot about the manged code list but thanks for pointing it out!

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member

I will leave your thread enabled for now, as i am unaware if you are going to be releasing for scripts or not, regardless, i will add it to the GSC scripts thread for you :smile:
Donut talk shite to the leetest of haxors on here m-nine

Aqua!

Is there a reason why it completely keeps you from moving while you shoot with the function enabled?

P!X

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Is there a reason why it completely keeps you from moving while you shoot with the function enabled?
Cause while attack button is pressed the player is linked to a script model

Pyrex BLJ

Staff member
Premium Member
wouldnt it work better to use them gsx (maybe gcx idk) functions to directly change memory? yea it would require different offsets depending on what platform but you would be able to move and is less taxing on the game to run. and having a library of offsets for each platform wouldnt be too hard to implement.

i dont do any gsc tho so idk

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
wouldnt it work better to use them gsx (maybe gcx idk) functions to directly change memory? yea it would require different offsets depending on what platform but you would be able to move and is less taxing on the game to run. and having a library of offsets for each platform wouldnt be too hard to implement.

i dont do any gsc tho so idk
yes.