Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
Profound V3
Changelog (Most Info)
Added
Release

• Better overflow fix
  • Clear Strings method (Do this once a round by opening the menu and then pressing melee)
  • Aimbots do not turn off after dying (this is mainly for trickshotters or trollers, but the average user might like this)
  • Added sliders for host fov, all player speed, timescale and gravity
  • Added some more themes, added animation background On and Off and change select button (this won't work well, just wait about a week till I re-upload a new update to my site)
  • Some more spawnables
  • Lots & lots more player options, team options, all player options, host options and some optimisation to resolve errors concerning random freezing
Version 3.1
  • Fixed No Clip
  • Added a few more player functions, as well as fixed a few
  • Fixed aimbot to look more legit

Removed/Bugs

Release
  • Shitty Overflow Script
  • No Clip doesn't end
  • Clearing strings while having text on the screen (ie: Typewritter, Fake End Game) will remove the text, the menu wont have a problem however
Version 3.1
    • Fixed a glitch where when you swapped the controls, you couldn't go back a page without the menu closing
    • Fixed a glitch where sometimes the menu would revert back to original colour on open after swapping it
Controls
[Function: Method One & Method One || Method Two & Method Two (via the change select button) && ActionSlot = DPAD or Numbers :smile:)
Open: Aim + Knife
Close: Reload || Knife
Up & Down: ActionSlot 1 & 2
Select: Jump || Square
Quick Camo (Last selected camo or Weaponized 115): ActionSlot 1

Quick Aimbot (Aiming + Hip Fire): Aim + ActionSlot 4
'Hack Pack' (ESP + UAV): Aim + ActionSlot 3

Videos (Beta & Reload)
Beta - ProfoundModz
Beta - ValiidMods
Release - ProfoundModz

Downloads:
Official Webpage (Updates will be here):
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Direct Download (If its taken down, check the link above):

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Credits:

• @CabCon (Pretty Obvious... Coding, Help, Top OG)
  • @Harry (Compilation of the coding, creating the menu and fixing errors people release)
  • @thahitcrew (Help since we got rid of the beef. Being an OG person and some of his released codes)
  • @DemonicForce_AUS (Being an OG person, some of his released codes)
  • Jiggy (IDEKW)
  • @StonedYoda (Text & Shader drawing functions, looks at his base if I was stuck)
  • TehMerkMods (No one ever talks about this niqqa anymore :/)
  • ItsLollo1000 (GSC Managed Code list)
  • MrToxicBooty (Type writter)
  • xTul (His overflow fix, which didn't fix my menu, but I did use some of his functions to create a script that would work for my menu, so credits to him for that :smile:)
Have a good one guys :smile:

Last edited:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Thanks for the credits Harry lad,in regards to Merk,he has his reasons for laying low now days :wink:

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
okay , here is my advice , dont release menus that are copy and paste. 100%
OMG Extinct V2 - Prove to me Copy & Paste seeming everything here either has been credited or written myself

無法者

Veteran
OMG Extinct V2 - Prove to me Copy & Paste seeming everything here either has been credited or written myself
yes you credited people , but still its copy and paste , nothing new , so there is no point in the menu

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
there isnt , 2nd half of your "codes" are from jiggy who took them from someone else
Download and try the menu. Tell me there is nothing new...
I helped Jiggy, and most of the stuff I used from Jiggy's menu, DF made.
Please, GTFO, you are useless. Extinct 2.0

Jack

Modder
Design could do with a little work. I would change all the options that are coloured to plain white but that once again is my opinion. A lot of the functions aren't new so maybe work on new functions or something I don't know. Overall decent job.

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
Design could do with a little work. I would change all the options that are coloured to plain white but that once again is my opinion. A lot of the functions aren't new so maybe work on new functions or something I don't know. Overall decent job.
I only have them coloured for easier use.
As to the more new functions, a lot of the functions are very new and a lot of player (my main focus is trolling functions) are new by me, I just release and send them to people (hence why you will see me in the credits of a few newer menus bc of my player functions). If I released this 3 months before, you wouldn't have said the same thing. But I've been too lazy and made this private so, thanks for the comment :grinning:

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
I'm very curious to how you "Clear Strings". How is that done? :O
What do you mean?
Open the menu and click 'knife' (Its a short cut to close the menu wherever you are, but also prevents a lot of overflowing. The menu should do this automatically, I just added it so people can be sure to prevent it :grinning:)
If you dislike the feature, you can change the controls, or not use the menu :smile:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
What do you mean?
Open the menu and click 'knife' (Its a short cut to close the menu wherever you are, but also prevents a lot of overflowing. The menu should do this automatically, I just added it so people can be sure to prevent it :smile:)
If you dislike the feature, you can change the controls, or not use the menu :grinning:
Bro, I'm not saying i dislike the feat. I wanna know how it was done. That's okay if you don't wanna share though. I guess it's just the regular old overflow fix bound to a button bind.

Harry

Software Engineer
Premium Member
Bro, I'm not saying i dislike the feat. I wanna know how it was done. That's okay if you don't wanna share though. I guess it's just the regular old overflow fix bound to a button bind.
Exactly lol. Like I stated, instead of having it done by the code (which is proven to fail a lot), you can simply close the menu using knife, like once a round or whatever, and you wont overflow :smile: There's nothing special to it. It just closes the menu and clears the strings:

Code:
//in MenuInit()

if(self meleeButtonPressed() && self.menu.open && !(self.toggleselect))
        {
            closeMenu();
            clearStrings();
            wait 0.25;
        }

//in the overflow.gsc

clearStrings()
{
        level.anchorText clearAllTextAfterHudElem();
        level.stringCount = 0;

foreach(player in level.players)
        {
                player iprintln("");
                player purgeTextTable();
                player purgeStringTable();
                player recreateText();
        }
}

//You are gonna need the whole overflow lol, thats just a snip
I was confused about your first comment (you hadnt elaborated) so I wasn't sure if you meant how it was done, if you were joking, or if you wanted to know how to do it in game :grinning:

Last edited: